Topic changed -- Japanese atrocities vs Nazi Atrocities.

Spaniard the Japanese have apologized but they still blame every one else for what happened.

They did, Ok I didn't get the Memo, Thanks for the Heads-Up.

They still blame every one else for what happened. Ok They committed horrific acts against humanity, and its our fault. Utter Nonsence.

Just like many still claim the Holocaust never happened.

The Japanese have apologized in the Japanese kind of manner... so subtle that you really wonder if what you were hearing was an apology or an explanation. A lot of use of this word "regret."

Japanese unit 731​

unit731

Thanks for posting The Video, I've seen others but never this one I watched It. It's unbelievable that Individuals can endure and survive such atrocities.

In hindsight I know the mental scares of torture never go away! But that kind must be inexplicable. Watching That Video left a lump in My throat.

Thanks for posting The Video, I've seen others but never this one I watched It. It's unbelievable that Individuals can endure and survive such atrocities.

In hindsight I know the mental scares of torture never go away! But that kind must be inexplicable. Watching That Video left a lump in My throat.

mine to. but many today say we were inhumane to drop the Abombs.

The Japanese have apologized in the Japanese kind of manner... so subtle that you really wonder if what you were hearing was an apology or an explanation. A lot of use of this word "regret."
The Japanese people and government have not apologized or acknowledged the atrocities their government performed in the 1930s and 1940s. I believe the still do not even educate about it in their own school systems.

Please show sources for the Japanese apologies. The Japanese will not even admit most of it took place. In addressing their actions during the time frame they have no honor.

mine to. but many today say we were inhumane to drop the Abombs.

Sometimes devastation must be inflected in order to Achieve Peace and for the better of all.

A very Ironic Statement.

From the Egyptians to the Romans, Vikings, the Persians, Spaniard+++++++++++++++++ We've caused great Horrific
Inhuman acts towards each other. And in 2010 we're Still doing the Same thing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_war_apology_statements_issued_by_Japan

The apologies, as far as I know were rather subtle and at times seemingly half hearted. But that's just how the Japanese apologize. I don't expect used car salesmen to be honest, I don't expect my health insurance I signed up for a few days ago to cover anything I'm likely to need so why should I expect the Japanese to give a real apology?
It's what I tell folks in Korea. Instead of b1tching and moaning about what the Japanese did during the occupation how about making sure that sort of thing never happens again?

The Japanese people and government have not apologized or acknowledged the atrocities their government performed in the 1930s and 1940s. I believe the still do not even educate about it in their own school systems.

Please show sources for the Japanese apologies. The Japanese will not even admit most of it took place. In addressing their actions during the time frame they have no honor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mshZei-emCY

they did i think apologize to Korea. im not sure about China

From the Egyptians to the Romans, Vikings, the Persians, Spaniard+++++++++++++++++ We've caused great Horrific
Inhuman acts towards each other. And in 2010 we're Still doing the Same thing.

Well as they say bad things happen when good men follow causes.

Well you'll never get an argument from me on that Quote! You Got that right.

Actually I think it was a misquote as I left the ending off, it should be...

Bad things happen when good men follow causes instead of of conscience.

I also think it is a variant of another quote as I cant find the owner.

Actually I think it was a misquote as I left the ending off, it should be...

Bad things happen when good men follow causes instead of of conscience.

I also think it is a variant of another quote as I cant find the owner.

I read between the Lines I know the Quote. Actually I think it's a variation of many quotes that come to the same conclusion.

Can be worded in so many ways.

Like; Soldiers with Heroic Gallantry needlessly die when Generals make arrogant decisions.

Back