Top Ten Ways To Tell If Your Husband Is A Former Marine

bonnieblue716

10. He can tell someone to go to hell and have them look forward to the trip.
9. He can fit at least 5 cuss words in one sentence, phrased in third person, and have it be grammatically correct.
8. The words he uses most often include but are not limited to Fu**, sh**, a**, He**, da**, OO-RAH! ect.
7. When with friends or mad, your husband seems to speak a different language.
6. He has an extensive gun collection and can repair and maintain all of them, blindfolded.
5. You catch your husband on e-bay at least three times a week looking for new toys (guns or ammo, typically things that have been banned in 48 states).
4. Your husband has a strange affinity with blowing things up, and/or watching things blow up.
3. When asked what he likes to do with his spare time, your husband typically answers, “fire my guns, get drunk, or get laid“, though maybe not in that order.
2. The only person you have ever heard swear in front of a preacher, pastor, priest, or rabbi, is your husband, who does go to church, because he “needs to be right with the big guy upstairs”, even though everyone on the face of the Earth can tell he would rather be in the woods paint balling with his other buddies.
1. The number one way to know your married to a former marine, is the first thing you thought of on September 14, is hmmm hubby has a birthday coming up, wonder where I can find him an ak-47, and really huge magazines.

Sorry from a civi puke.

Thanks for the correction I went back and edited my joke to former Marine, you can tell I'm just a Civi Puke, but hey I try, and I support all you military guys out there, no matter the branch of service, though I must say I'm a little partial to Army. lol I wish all you members of the armed forces well, as well as your families, I'm praying for y'all. Hooah!

I might of taken this the wrong way correct me if i'm wrong but i'm not in the military yet. The closest thing I have to military service is CAP.

Ah it be all good, Major. And the sad thing is...I'd do it again if he apologized. :(

Oh and I am on IM. But you aren't. So there. :p

Back