Top ten about Liberals

AikiRooster

Tube Monkey USMC
Liberalssuck.gif

pissonosama.gif

Last edited:
Guys, hate to spoil the party but I think things like these tend to make the more liberal members of the board nervous. I'm pretty conservative myself but I wouldn't want these folks to to leave because I'm actually interested to hear what it is they have to say and more often than not they do have a point.
There's a bias here where we can make fun of leftists or liberals but making fun of conservatives raises a sh*t storm.
Something to think about.

I can pretend to be offended about a lot on here too. Will what I'm pretending to be offended about stop? Hell, if that's the case, kind of difficult to have a forum. I assumed it was more than fine to place this here as I saw some not so polite things posted about President Bush, let's take the photo of him with the Queen for example. Where was your similar post for that thread?

As long as things like this are posted in the jokes/humor forums (where they belong) they may be ok, but I'm not too fond of posts like this in the other discussion forums.. ;)

I saw the other top tens posted in this section and assumed it was an appropriate place based on that. So, I guess I made the correct assumption. Good day Capt.
bs357t.jpg

Last edited:
Back