Top Bad Guy of the Second Half of the 20th Century

Who's the Baddest Guy of the second half of the 20th Century

• Total voters
Hell it's kind of hard to classify degrees of evil, I guess the only way to really do it is to figure out which of these guys was most successful at it.

I also don't have an idea on which to vote on. They're all evil, should of put a poll answer in to say that you agree on all of them.

That would kind of unbalance the poll. Not to mention defeat the purpose of it.

I don't know enough on some of those to make an educated opinion. Most people will probably say Saddam just because of all the publicity.

Personally, I would have to say Josef Stalin. He only lived in the 2nd half of the 20th century for 5 years I think, but that's close enough to count.

The number of his own citizens he killed or enslaved in the gulags is equal to the holochaust I believe. Correct me if I'm wrong.

The thing about this question is Im not talking "Biggest Threat" but who's the worst leader out there, most likly to be a Hitler-esqu figure.

Chris said:
Personally, I would have to say Josef Stalin. He only lived in the 2nd half of the 20th century for 5 years I think

Josef Stalin 1879-1953
So he was a member of the 2nd half of the 20th Century for 3 years.

Back on subject...............

Kim Jong Ill is my choice.

Saddam was more controlled in his evil endeavors, my vote goes to Osama, because he was unpredictable. Saddam is captured now, but this if for the last half of the 20th Century. Funny that the president of Iran is not on this list. Of course he was not really known until the last four years.

Back