Top 4 World Militaries

--
Boots

December 6th, 2004  
texasrebel211

Topic: Top 4 World Militaries

i am not trying to turn this into a country A vs. country B. just a list, plus you can never say something for sure in war plus the terrain and what not

here is my list for overall best militaries

1. USA
this one is self explanatory

2. Russia
I put them ahead of China because of combat experience not to mention a blue water(or used to be but cash would be nice for them now) They also have a 20 million man reserve and stockpiles upon stockpiles of equipment and logistics.

3. China
They are developing at a fast rate and have 2.25 million active force with 550 thousand in reserve. A 1.7million man army and not much of a navy but that is changing.

4. UK Good stuff and they do have the support of the United States, they also have quite a bit of combat experience.
December 6th, 2004  
FlyingFrog

USA #1 no doubt.

Russia or China in second, difficult to say.
Only thing for sure is that the balance shifts more to PRC every year.

#3, hard one too, UK, Germany, France, Japan, all possible. But UK at this moment does look 2 bits stronger than the rest.
December 6th, 2004  
Shadowalker

1) USA - No question
2)China - 2nd largest economy, worlds largest military
3) Russia - dont have the economy to challenge the US and Chinas growth is too rapid, but still have hi-tech weapons and large amounts of manpower.
4) Uk
5) France
--
Boots
December 6th, 2004  
Darcia

USA-Duh
China- Manpower and economical power
UK- friend of America and gets alot of American tech
France- The economy and technology
Germany- Largest economy of Europe, tech power
Japan-ECONOMY and one of the worlds most advanced nations
Russia-Old stuff yet good, also has a weak economy compared to the others.
December 7th, 2004  
Chocobo_Blitzer

Terms of quality

1- USA
2- UK
3- Israel
4- France
5- Russia

With size and homeland factors:

1- USA
2- Russia
3- China
4- Israel
5- UK
December 7th, 2004  
Darcia

I am sad to say i never actualy thought about Israel however yeah I guess it is true about them.
December 7th, 2004  
AsianAmerican

My List

1. America - You Know Why
2. China- Do Some Research and you will find that they are growing at an incredible rate both economically and militarily
3. Russia- Economic Problems, but still packs a punch. Incredible missile tech and incredible fighter jets.
4. U.K- Good To Be Freinds With America
December 7th, 2004  
Darcia

India is also a nation with a nice sized military that is gorwing more advanced with each Russian deal.
December 7th, 2004  
Xion

I will only say this much, shocked and deeply saddened not to see any mention of India there.
December 7th, 2004  
texasrebel211

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xion
I will only say this much, shocked and deeply saddened not to see any mention of India there.
well then u make ur own list lol