Top 20 stupid predictions for 2004.

Wingnutz

Happy New Year, everyone. Altough I wrote this on another website, it's still early enough in the year to have some fun with it so I brought it here to share. Add your own, serious or funny.

Top 20 Stupid Predictions for 2004 :D

1 There will be a brand new color discovered that no one has ever seen before. Jesse Jackson will try to patent it for his coalition.

2 Someone will actually succeed in getting a computer to divide by zero. Someone will write a virus with this algorithm and all affected computers which will be about 85% of all in the world will stop and do absolutely nothing(zero). Internet access speeds for the lucky 15% unaffected by it will be phenomonal.

3 911 phone service will be disconnected because someone will forget to pay the phone bill. By the time it gets paid and reconnected some phone sex company will have leased the number and people everywhere will forget about their emergencies as they engage in risque conversation. Emergency rooms everywhere will be nearly empty while morticians will experience a boom in business.

4 Someone will clone a mime - It'll be all over except for the screaming.

5 The world food crisis will appear to have been solved when someone will invent powered water. Joy will turn to dismay when no one including the inventor will know what to add.

6 A rash of tornados will rip through Afghanistan and cause $250 million in improvements.

7 Al Gore will be the first person to ever get a rectum transplant. Complications will cause the rectum to reject him.

8 Iraq's Tariq Aziz will be typecast for a new movie about the 1960's TV show Bewitched. Aziz will play Darren's boss, Larry Tate.

9 In an effort to once again be first at something in the space race the Russians will send a cosmonaut to the sun. When they are asked by the news media how this will be possible they will proclaim that they will simply send the space craft there at night.

10 The flying cars that were promised by 2000 in the 1960s will still not become a reality. This will cause George Jetson and his family to be born at some later date in the future.

11 A new type of music will develop - rap lyrics vocalized to country music. New music style will be called 'Crap'.

12 Wall street will be renamed to Fall street as the stock market continues to slide downhill.

13 Efforts will be made to measure time on a metric scale with 100 seconds in a minute and 100 minutes in an hour. It will be field tested in three western states and several Canadian provinces where the local economies will soon collapse as people will be working 800 minutes a day as oppossed to 480 minutes a day as they did on standard time. People will work almost twice as long for the same pay. They will stop spending money and sleep while they should be shopping. This trend will reverse itself when someone will realize that they forgot to shorten the interval of a second by almost 50%.

14 Bill Clinton will try marajuana again this year, but this time he won't exhale.

15 Winona Rider will go on trial again for taking the stand in her last trial. If you recall she just took the stand, she did not testify.

16 The Talaban will host a beauty contest. No one will win.

17 In an effort to keep authorities off his tail, Osama Bin Laden will undergo a sex change operation. He will travel around with a circus and be billed as the bearded lady. And we thought he was a b*tch before.

18 Michael Jackson will get a nose transplant causing his face to collapse. His old nose will go on display at Pop Music's hall of fame.

19 IBM and Microsoft will enter into a joint venture to make an interface for artificial intelligence from machine to the human mind. It will be advertised 'Artificial intelligence for those that have none of their own'.

20 Transporter technology will become a reality. Although early tests will work somewhat they will be enough to call the program a success. The first of these tests will be performed on a monkey. The monkey will rematerialize as Barbara Streisand. One giant step backward for monkeykind.

1. I will quit CAP during this month.
2. I will quit band and do JROTC.
3. This one guy and I will go out.
4. I will fly a plane.
5. I will go to Fayettville / Ft. Bragg
6. I will see Mike/ he will come back from Kuwait...

and i don't have anymore

1. A friend will be pregnant.
2. AJ and I will go back out.
3. Tyler and I will finally kiss.
4. AJ and I will.... ok, thats not appropriate, but still. It's probably not as bad as you think.
5. I will be able to run a mile.
6. I will recruit for CAP.
7. I will actually gain the respect of my cadets, and get promoted up to c/SMSgt. (Now, I just need to make sure thats possible, but I'm known for doing impossible things!)
8. I will NOT be pit captain.
9. I will end up being an honorary cadet in JROTC.
10. I will find a way for my sq to mysteriously meet up w/ another at the Laser Tag place.
11. I will get off the computer cause its storming and thundering.

ciao

CrazyCadet142 said:
10. I will find a way for my sq to mysteriously meet up w/ another at the Laser Tag place.

I've been trying to get my squadron to have a (coincidental?) meeting at the paintball range! :m16shoot:

silent driller said:
CrazyCadet142 said:

I've been trying to get my squadron to have a (coincidental?) meeting at the paintball range! :m16shoot:

And that my friend is askin for a not so nice visit from WG... that might have to be a secret one too! Lol. Coincidence or not lol.

Thought I would resurrect this for a moment...

CrazyCadet142 said:
1. I will quit CAP during this month.
Tried too, didn't get very far. I became the color guard commander instead...

2. I will quit band and do JROTC.
right like that will ever happen...

3. This one guy and I will go out.
err.... which guy??

4. I will fly a plane.
been there, done that... like 3 times

5. I will go to Fayettville / Ft. Bragg
nah, didn't happen

6. I will see Mike/ he will come back from Kuwait...
Yep, happene!!d

and i don't have anymore
My year has been so unprdictable, and there are things I regret... relationships I regret, people I regret, but it's life...

Back