Top 10 Things You'll Never Hear Dad Say

Charge 7

Master Gunner
10) How about that? I'm lost! I guess we'll have to stop and ask somebody for directions.

9) You know, Pumpkin, now that you're 13 you'll be ready for unchaperoned dates. Won't that be fun?

8) I noticed that all your friends have a certain "up your's" attitude... I like that.

7) Here's a credit card and the keys to my new car. Go crazy!

6) What do you mean you want to play football? Figure skating not good enough for you son?

5) Your mother and I are going away for the weekend. You might want to consider throwing a party.

4) Well I don't know what's wrong with your car. Maybe one of those doohickie thingies... you know, that make it run or something? Just have it towed to a mechanic and I'll pay whatever he asks.

3) No son of mine is going to live under this roof and not have an earing! Now quit your bellyaching and let's go to the mall!

2) What do you want to go and get a job for? I make plenty of money for you to spend.

And the number one thing you'll never hear dad say...

1) Father's Day? Just another day. No need to do anything for me.

tomtom22 said:
Number ten is my favorite. You could say that for any male.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:shock: :shock:

<---------Except this one. If I am lost I never hesitate to stop and ask for directions... :idea: or at the least to consult a map. So sir, your hypothesis is WRONG!! :rambo: :rambo: ;) hehe still funny all in all :lol: :lol:

Marinerhodes said:
tomtom22 said:
Number ten is my favorite. You could say that for any male.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:shock: :shock:

<---------Except this one. If I am lost I never hesitate to stop and ask for directions... :idea: or at the least to consult a map. So sir, your hypothesis is WRONG!! :rambo: :rambo: ;) hehe still funny all in all :lol: :lol:

either his hypothesis is wrong or you my friend, are not a man.

Back