Top 10 Scariest Video Games

Play Barbra Streisand in a dark room with high volume and you're getting more scared than you could imagine :mrgreen:

However Resident Evil 2 is perhaps the most scariest games I've ever played. 8)

I cant see the video because I dont feel like signing up for youtube....

BUT

I think the Doom games are pretty freaky....

Parts of Max Payne are a little twisted but I wouldnt say scary more disturbing...

Man, I couldnt complete Doom3!

I was playing it one late night before sleeping just after I bought it for xbox. I was alone and in the first level. I dont know, some.. thing jumped at me, and after awhile I shut off the xbox. Fugetaboutit

Man, I couldnt complete Doom3!

I was playing it one late night before sleeping just after I bought it for xbox. I was alone and in the first level. I dont know, some.. thing jumped at me, and after awhile I shut off the xbox. Fugetaboutit

SAME HERE, MIGHTY! Damn. lol

The Resident Evil's and all the Doom's are pretty freaky if you play at night in the dark. Dead silent in the house while you're playing...you're totally into the game...then the cat knocks something over and damn near gives you a heart attack...But then you can freak yourself with just about any game in the dark -- the BloodRayne games, Devil May Cry games, Silent Hill games...:)

System Shock 2. Quite simply the scariest game ever made. The marine campaign in Aliens vs. Predator 2 was also pretty creepy, and FEAR was a bit spooky but not really freightening.

Doom 3 wasn't scary at all to me, mostly because of the fact that it was quite easy for me to beat the game on Marine difficulty without dying once and there was way too much ammo lying around. Also, there were pretty much enemies around every corner, so you never really wonder if theres yet ANOTHER imp spawning behind you, it's just routine after a level or two.

Im playing FEAR right now, its not really scary. Just creepy, and a hell of a lot fun.

I played that Resident Evil code veronica. to me it was fine, kind of tense but fine. I gave up playing when I didnt know what to do heh.
DMC was scary but fun 8) I liked DMC1, the best.
I think predator vs aliens was pretty normal, my brother used to play it alot, alone heh.
I think Swat4 is kiind of scary :? especially that level that takes place in some haunted dark building ruled my some cult, and in the basement, they had a grave yard for their "kids". Playing it alone, with music, makes you live the environment which makes it spooky. The good thing is I have team mates, in Doom.. I am alone 'n doomed

I've played a LOT of video games, Mighty, and I have to say Code Veronica is one of, if not the, hardest I've ever played. Even after I got all the cheat codes and the guide book I still couldn't get past some of those puzzles. I figure to eventually beat it around, oh...the 12th of Never. LOL

Condemned: Criminal Origins

In the very first level I very nearly soiled myself when the main character had one of this visions and the serial killer made a surprise appearance. Dunno if I want to play it through. Let me be the thing that goes bump in the night or give me a bigger gun. Wandering around in the dark with a bit of conduit is for the birds.

I've played a LOT of video games, Mighty, and I have to say Code Veronica is one of, if not the, hardest I've ever played. Even after I got all the cheat codes and the guide book I still couldn't get past some of those puzzles. I figure to eventually beat it around, oh...the 12th of Never. LOL

I know! I gave up playing it. I even let my brother try playing it, but no use, so, fugetaboutit :pirate:

---

I liked Dino Crisis 2 though. Quite tense and scray, and I really loved the game :) Dont know if anyone knows it :avi:

The original Resident Evil games never scared me, mostly because I was too busy being frustrated with the retarded controls. The develepors must've been working pretty hard to come up with a counter-intuitive system that takes about 30 seconds longer than comparable games to use. Maybe it's supposed to increase the tension or something.

Anyways, Resident Evil 4 was a big change, and was one of the best console games I've ever played. It could be pretty creepy in parts, but I wouldn't call it frightening (only System Shock 2 the first time through truly scared me). The real good part about the game is the camera angle and style. It feels like you're both watching and starring in a weird horror movie. Some of the boss battles are simply awesome, and the gameplay is always great and the headshots satisfying. I definitely recommend it for everyone. Who knows, maybe it'll scare ya. :D

Hmm I dunno.. I was never a big fan of the resident evil games. The interest just abated, and I now know nothing of resident evil 4 heh.

But that reminds me, what about the Silent Hill games?? They had some scary moments, but like resident evil, I never completed the games, and I just quit playing them :sleep:

Back