"Don''t Ask, Don''t Tell, Don''t Accessorize"

“Risk Your Life for Freedoms No One Appreciates!"

"Play Doom… For Real!"

"Sure Beats Lurnin''''!"

"Because Terminators Are Real"

The number one rejected slogan for the Royal Navy:

"Join the RN and learn how to count!"

Yeah, you heard me. :lol:

Actually, to be honest, I like the "Risk your life for freedoms no one appreciates." It may not be the funniest of things, but it has a certain dark humor about it because it is, unfortunately, somewhat accurate these days.

From an old tshirt:
Join the Army - travel to exotic, distant lands; meet exciting, unusual people and kill them.

I liked the "We won't f#$ up your head as bad as the marines". If there wasn't such an angry bent to most of them, it would be funny.

How about:
1. Be all that you can be (except under UCMJ code 43, or where being all you can be would interfere with your mission or the needs of the united states military, or being all you can be requires money, or where being all you can be would be seen as offensive by ANYONE, or being all you can be includes running faster than others, or where being all you can be involves saying what you REALLY think, or in cases where "all you can be" refers to "ALL 500lbs of you", or in such instances as your chain of command deems it innapropriate for you to be all you can be.)
2. It's like college without the smart people!
3. Earn just enough money for beer and hoors!

1. Be all that you can be (except under UCMJ code 43, or where being all you can be would interfere with your mission or the needs of the united states military, or being all you can be requires money, or where being all you can be would be seen as offensive by ANYONE, or being all you can be includes running faster than others, or where being all you can be involves saying what you REALLY think, or in cases where "all you can be" refers to "ALL 500lbs of you", or in such instances as your chain of command deems it innapropriate for you to be all you can be.)

:lol:

how about these:
Draft beer, not people.
fighting for peace, is like screwing for virginity

oh and for NG and AR
One weekend a month my ASS!!!!

hey bonnie, that reminds me of a shirt I saw the other day I gotta share,

You can't hug with nuclear arms! :lol:

rlbush said:
From an old tshirt:
Join the Army - travel to exotic, distant lands; meet exciting, unusual people and kill them.

me thinks this is from ''full metal jacket''

Back