Top 10 reasons why the new GI Joe movie will suck

A Can of Man

Je suis aware
Last edited by a moderator:
This is a bit off topic but in any movie, I just hate it when petite ass girly girls star in action films as the tough chick who saves the world. You watch that pathetic excuse for a cinematic art knowing that in real life she shits herself twice when she sees a lab mouse and watching her beat ninety bad ass Simon Phoenix - Antonio Montana hybrids just doesn't cut it for me regardless of how hot and fun to watch she may be.

img_8.jpg

Having said that, 03USMC should rush over here and call me a sexist women hating rule violator any moment now. :mrgreen:

Hated the first Charlies Angels and didn't bother to watch the rest that came out.
Also begs the question: how the hell did Lucy Liu end up being an action flick star?

Way to take something that is great and everyone could love, with wonderful characters and great stories and kick ass fighting and gear, and turn it into a piece of Hollywood crap. Do they have to ruin everything they get their hands on now?

Drew Barrymore's career peaked with ET and it's just been a slow motion trainwreck ever since, she really pisses me off.

I can't believe Sergent Savage, a hero of world war two against the terrible I.R.O.N Army and General Blitz (Friend of Destro and Cobra Army). He was in the famous Screaming Eagle and was accidently in the cryo-freeze when her squad were in an ambush no longer the General Blitz HQ.

In Present, Sergent Savage was alive and destroy the I.R.O.N army and General Blitz. He recreate the Screaming Eagle squad with only the best Gi Joe. The leader of the Screaming Eagle is the General Hawk and Lady Jaye. The squad are formed with : Dynamite ,Grill ,D-Day ,Head Banger ,Mouse and Tank.

"[FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]OLD SOLDIERS NEVER DIE[/SIZE][/FONT]"

Last edited:
Sgt Savage isn't part of GI Myth.... It was a spin off and did horrible. Also I thought it sucked... But still, it's better then craptastic piece of filth they call a "movie".

I have all 155 issues of GI Joe from Marvel Comics, all 28 issues of GI Joe Special Missions from marvel comics, and even some of the newer issues from Devil's Due.

I have GI Joe on DVD... Hell. GI Joe was the reason I wanted to be in the military.

This spits on that and my fellow service members. You can go through the Militray and ask them why they wanted to enlist. All will say to serve, honor, country, blah, blah, blah.... but in secert it ws G.I. Joe!

I will not see this crap. I am dead to this movie.

I disagree on three points. First Transformers was a good movie, good enough that I bought the DVD. Secondly Steven Sommers isnt that bad a director. This guy uses the "The Mummy" as a reason, first of all "The Mummy" was a smash hit (I also have the DVD) and if he though "Van Heilsing" was bad then he hasnt seen too many movies, there is much, much, worse. Daredevil anyone?

Lastly I happen to like "Origin" stories, and lets face it not everybody is into comics. I took my future sister-in-law to Iron-Man who had never even heard of the character before the film.

I disagree on three points. First Transformers was a good movie, good enough that I bought the DVD. Secondly Steven Sommers isnt that bad a director. This guy uses the "The Mummy" as a reason, first of all "The Mummy" was a smash hit (I also have the DVD) and if he though "Van Heilsing" was bad then he hasnt seen too many movies, there is much, much, worse. Daredevil anyone?

Lastly I happen to like "Origin" stories, and lets face it not everybody is into comics. I took my future sister-in-law to Iron-Man who had never even heard of the character before the film.

Still... this is like taking Superman or Spider Man and making it Harry Potter or Star Wars.

Everything their doing is just taking what made GI Joe great and cluster f:cen:ing it.

Back