Too Fat To Work

"Don't have time to exercise"...now that's just something. There is no possible way that they have so much to do that they can't take an hour to just go for a walk.

Costing tax payer money too.
They've been the subject of a lot of hate mail since that article actually got published.

Hmmm...at my office there are several very large people that manage to get themselves in to work everyday. I wonder why these folks can't? :roll:

Enabling is an ugly thing.

I read somewhere that someone wrote "I'm going to kill them if I see them" or something of that nature on the internet and as a response the blonde one ran up the flight of stairs crying.
Maybe they ought to read a few more things like that and they'd be making progress.
Actually, what I was really surprised about was the fact that the staircase survived the incident.

geez
they arnt that bloody big surely they could find something they could do?
they could be one of those cctv operators all they got to do is watch screens and play with some joy sticks and make the odd phone call.

Last edited:
Birds of a feather stick together so there will probably be a increase in applications and same excuses :-x a walk twice a week 20 mins for 2 wks one way n back helps me lose 10 lbs fast when I get fat :type: not saying that I'm fat mind you, roflol

Doesn't fly here in the States..... I've seen uniform patrol officers work the streets at that weight....

Hell.... They're able to stand, dress themselves, and clean themselves. They're able to work....

There was a guy in the news that was huge.... lost it all through working out. Lost it so fast that he had excess skin and needed the docs to remove it. I'll post a link to the news story if I can find it.

Back