Tonight on Channel 4...

Italian Guy

Milforum Hitman
Tonight on Channel 4 "Black Hawk Down", my all-time favorite movie.
Not gonna miss it. Sometimes it doesn't take much to make a man happy 8) :D

BlackHawkDown6.jpg

Awesome! I LOVE that movie too! I just wonder if it's on here in the states too. :confused:

And what scene is that picture from??? Somehow, I don't remember it! :( Oh wait! Is it right after he falls out of the plane in the beginning?

It's sad, but....I've never even seen Black Hawk Down. I really, really want to see it though. I've only heard good things about it. I should rent it sometime.

:tank:

Italian Guy said:
What-a-movie :shock:

FutureHMSGrad said:
And what scene is that picture from??? Oh wait! Is it right after he falls out of the plane in the beginning?

Right, Grad, I think so.

I guess you've seen that movie by now, but yep you are correct. By the way get the 3 DVD disk edition - lots of extra material on how they made the movie - I wish I had that software they used to create the special effects 8)

awesome movie, fantastic book
its on my "to purchase" list of DVDs (along with about 20,000 others lol)

what happened to hmasgrad?

eh?

nothing in her last posts indicated anything, what happened?
or should this not be discussed her and channeled into PM?

Locke said:
eh?

nothing in her last posts indicated anything, what happened?
or should this not be discussed her and channeled into PM?

I'm sure you know all about it by now. In case you don't, yeah just PM me.

BHD is playing tonight in Hong Kong... I'm watching now as I type.

Just had to share my disgust at the Chinese censors. The name in Chinese they have given this movie is, and I quote, "American 15 Hour Massacre".
:cen:ers.

Just had to share my disgust at the Chinese censors. The name in Chinese they have given this movie is, and I quote, "American 15 Hour Massacre".
:cens:ers.

did they edit the content as well?

No. They left that alone. One nice thing about Chinese/HK tv is they leave all the language as is and even show nudity.

No. They left that alone. One nice thing about Chinese/HK tv is they leave all the language as is and even show nudity.
So there are pros and cons...The name-changing thing is gay though. Whats the point of changing the name if you dont change anything else?

Back