Today's youth

JWIlls94

Banned
www.vocativ.com/culture/society/special-ed-student-recorded-bullies-accused-felony-wiretapping/

From the article.

According to Love, as the teacher is heard attempting to help her son with a math problem, a student says, “You should pull his pants down!” Another student replies, “No, man. Imagine how bad that (c**t) smells! No one wants to smell that (t**t).” As the recording continues, the teacher instructs the classroom that they may only talk if it pertains to math. Shortly thereafter, a loud noise is heard on the recording, which her son explained was a book being slammed down next to him after a student pretended to hit him in the head with it. When the teacher yells, the student exclaims, “What? I was just trying to scare him!” A group of boys are heard laughing

I am appalled by the behavior of today's youth! Today's students have no values! Why are today's youth monsters? What is wrong with today's parents?

First the police and now students, is there anyone you're not appalled with, or are you appalled with sarcastic foreigners too? :lol:

*sniffs the air* Ah yes. The lovely Scent of Troll fragrance. Brought to us by the good folks at The Interwebz. So delightful. -_-

I, as a mom, step mom, well I'm a pretty damn good one. I have been told.
My step son actually "sometimes" listens and grasps what I a say.. My daughter, well, she is almost 30. On her own journey- with her own Mr. ... I let that one go. She is old enough to make her own decisions and fall on her face if need be. But I will be there for - no matter what. She lives hours away. My "son" lives here, we pretty much do everything we can for the kid coz he's good hearted. Got a job. And...no tix on the motorcycle! Yet... I love them both very dearly. We try to instill good, conscious thoughts into his head but- they are already there! Proud! My dear daughter needs a little work, but like I said, doing her own thing. You must let them go. You try your absolute best, I think I truly have, and then let them fly. They are not you. Different souls who need different things in life. You can just hope for the best. Send them out there with your love and respect. You'll eventually get it back. That's the greatest gift of all.

Last edited:
www.vocativ.com/culture/society/special-ed-student-recorded-bullies-accused-felony-wiretapping/

From the article.

According to Love, as the teacher is heard attempting to help her son with a math problem, a student says, “You should pull his pants down!” Another student replies, “No, man. Imagine how bad that (c**t) smells! No one wants to smell that (t**t).” As the recording continues, the teacher instructs the classroom that they may only talk if it pertains to math. Shortly thereafter, a loud noise is heard on the recording, which her son explained was a book being slammed down next to him after a student pretended to hit him in the head with it. When the teacher yells, the student exclaims, “What? I was just trying to scare him!” A group of boys are heard laughing

I am appalled by the behavior of today's youth! Today's students have no values! Why are today's youth monsters? What is wrong with today's parents?

This may very well be the sadistic ba**** coming out in me, but I would love to show them some good ol' fashioned Army discipline...so tired you won't even be able to THINK about stupid crap like that.

The social fiber and especially the fiber of youth always seems to reach this level of stagnation in a dying Empire, as far as I am concerned our country's moral conscious is just following the ballistical ark of a Empire in deep decline vane and materialistic in a way that transcends to all members of said society, This compounds until it reaches levels such as this.

It's happened many times before and is just in the process of happening now. It's to be expected.

Oh Boy!

The social fiber and especially the fiber of youth always seems to reach this level of stagnation in a dying Empire, as far as I am concerned our country's moral conscious is just following the ballistical ark of a Empire in deep decline vane and materialistic in a way that transcends to all members of said society, This compounds until it reaches levels such as this.

It's happened many times before and is just in the process of happening now. It's to be expected.

Well, I don't think my two cents will even make a dent here. Firstly, I CAN see where you are coming from. I can. Black, white, gray, yes, I can see.
When my Dad was in hospice, conscious, I sang to him. He loved it. "Redemption Song", " Teach Your Children ". He was a college professor most of his long life, a children's advocate

( women's too). What I am saying here is that I was raised to be a conscious person, not to be tied down to material things
....even this computer I write upon was a gift, to contact certain people s in my life. Which I am surely grateful for. I raise my children, blood, or not to have the same morals. They are learning. Good people they are turning out to be. For some it
just takes a little while longer.

Not everyone is stuck in a quagmire. They,, themselves can pull themselves out -by their own damn boot straps... Because that's what they have learned. At home. By their parents, step, or grands. There is hope out there whether you believe it or not.
My step son has two jobs, motorcycle..no tix ( yet). Passed the
drug test!!!

My daughter has steady income! Works crazy hours, but brings the bacon home. Still has time to call her Ma- her pa is dead! And her Mr. works too.
I, and many believe, that there is a movement of conscious peoples in this country. You do not have to believe it. Like I say... I see the glass half full!!!!!

Last edited:
two cents on children

This may very well be the sadistic ba**** coming out in me, but I would love to show them some good ol' fashioned Army discipline...so tired you won't even be able to THINK about stupid crap like that.

I do agree, discipline can help what ails them. Yes some kids act up out of context, horseplay or worse but what kind of family did they come from? Upbringing has a lot to do with the child's politeness, mannerism, ability to follow instructions.

BTW nothing in the media should shock you.

Yes I'm a parent.

Last edited:
some truth in this

To put it simply their is some truth in this, mass shooting, drive byes, drugs-booze, perversion. In history many empires collapsed from within.

I do agree, discipline can help what ails them. Yes some kids act up out of context, horseplay or worse but what kind of family did they come from? Upbringing has a lot to do with the child's politeness, mannerism, ability to follow instructions.

BTW nothing in the media should shock you.

Yes I'm a parent.

Me? Shocked? You are joking, right? PLEASE tell me you are joking. I'm a parent too. You better betchya bottom dollar MY kid does not act like an idiot.

Back