today started off bad....

Mayser

Today I woke up at my fiance"s place with grumbling stomach pains. I left her in bed to go hav explosive diarreah in the bathroom next to her room. When i was done,I came back to be to snuggle up next to her sleeping form and she rolled over to whisper, "I heard everything."

Last edited:
Suddenly I'm thankful I'm able to go to work tonight. LOL I hope you boys get better soon. :)

Yeah, sometimes hearing abt other people's problems really makes you appreciate your own life!

Thanks for sharing Mayser!!!

Oh no worries, Mayser. Eventually you'll do something else and she'll forget all about this incident while she torments you about whatever else you did. :p

Today I woke up at my fiancé"s place with grumbling stomach pains. I left her in bed to go have explosive diarrhea in the bathroom next to her room. When i was done,I came back to be to snuggle up next to her sleeping form and she rolled over to whisper, "I heard everything."

Explosive diarrhea, that's the pits!

unfortunatly she has the memory of a genius, i tell her things that i dont even remember and she know the exact conversation/event verbatum...its scary...she will never let it go:sarc:

unfortunatly she has the memory of a genius, i tell her things that i dont even remember and she know the exact conversation/event verbatum...its scary...she will never let it go:sarc:

Take it from an old married man, that is a gift that women have that you will never be able to overcome, trust me.

Yes, yes. Tomtom is very correct. Women are like elephants. We never forget. Unless of course its convenient to forget......but even then we're usually just pretending. :D

I hope you're feeling better today, Mayser. And I hope your knee is healing, istealfreefood. :)

Its all good, i give her hell for it because i blame her for the food she cooked the night before.... sadly it was the first time in years that she cooked, even though i ate everything and it was delicious, it was a bit on the spicy side... it all ran right through me...

Oh sure. Blame the woman because you have a weak stomach. :p Does she need some recipes? I have tons!!! I love to cook. :)

Oh yes...if indeed the oponent is your wife, take yourself to the knackers right now. Its like a poker game in Hell...You cant win, you cant lose, and you cant get out of the game.;-)

It always amazes me, that as soon as a woman gets married she tries to change the bloke, then wails “Your not the man I married.” :roll:

Diplomacy (lies?) is another good thing to learn, if she asks you if the horrendous new dress suits her, if you're blunt and to the point that she looks like a beached whale she'll have the sulks for days and will never forgive you. However, if you say something along the lines of, “Sweet heart, the dress simply doesn't do you justice. Why don't you take it back and use the money to buy some new shoes.” Then you MIGHT get away with it.:cool:

Back