Tobacco

Mr KillKill

A long time ago my aunt, who used to live in the states, told me this one

A hitch-hiker can't get a ride all day so he camps off to the side of the road. Before he beds down he takes a laxative so that the next day, if he gets a ride, he won't have to worry his ride about stopping.
Next morning comes but unfortunately the laxative hasn’t had a chance to work. Along comes a truck speeding down the road, the driver sees him and screeches to a halt.
"I'm on a real tight schedule so if you want a ride jump in and be quick about it"
The hitch-hiker jumps in and proceeds to tell the driver about the laxative he took the night before and that since it hasn’t worked they may have to stop somewhere down road.
"No chance pal. like I said I'm on a tight schedule but tell you what, you tell me when you need to go and we will work something out"
All goes well for the first hour but then the hitch-hiker starts to get the urges so bad that he tells the driver to stop.
"No chance pal, but here's what we will do. We're coming up to a bend in the road so hang your ass out the side of the window and when I say now, you let rip."
The hitch-hiker does as ordered and as the truck rounds the bend the driver yells "Now" and the hitch-hiker lets loose.
Two bikies sitting by they side of the road get the full lot straight in the face and the first bikie said.
"Sweet Jesus what kind of tobacco was that @#$% chewing"
And the second one replied
"I don't know but did you see the size of his cheeks."

Back