Tobacco & the military? - Page 4




 
--
 
June 3rd, 2004  
Marksman
 
 
Patent it then
June 3rd, 2004  
Redneck
 
 
Actually it's been done for a looong time, back in high school we would buy a bag of Big League Chew (shredded chewing gum) and mix it with a bag of Redman or Levi (chewing tobacco), and I'm sure we weren't the first to do that, either.
June 3rd, 2004  
JaegerWolf08
 
 
First dip. I had been 17 for two months when i got to my unit. They made me take a dip. I was staggering like a drunk. I quit in Mar 03 and started up again in Mar 04. Copenhagen Long Cut all the way.

What I hate is all the little Skoal dippin pussies who say they dip skoal because copenhagen tastes too much like tobacco, and they say it makes them sick. I got no problem if you prefer skoal, but if you say it is because it tastes better you are a pansy. Skoal is so damn sweet it makes my teeth hurt. It doesn't even taste like tobacco. I they were real men they would dip a real man's dip. Copenhagen. Copenhagen Snuff on the other hand. Only the badass's badass can dip that. I got most of the way through a can before I had to go back to Cope Long.

But with respect to chew, Levi Garrett is the best by far. Once you go garrett you don't go back. Unless its to copenhagen of course.
--
June 3rd, 2004  
Marksman
 
 
I actualy chewed up one cigarete when i was a kid.First dip i took yesterday
Call me a wuss but never again
June 3rd, 2004  
Redneck
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaegerWolf08
But with respect to chew, Levi Garrett is the best by far. Once you go garrett you don't go back. Unless its to copenhagen of course.
i actually picked up some Lancaster last week, never heard of it before but I figured I'd give it a shot, and it's great. Redman Goldleaf is good, too. Beechnut on the other hand is crap, and if you want some real sickly sweet dip, try Grizzly, the smell of that crap almost turns my stomach, it has the sickly sweet smell of rotting fruit.
June 3rd, 2004  
SHERMAN
 
 
Quote:
Call me a wuss but never again
Good for you. I smoked 1 cigaret when i was 14, and thats the last one im planning to smoke.
June 3rd, 2004  
RnderSafe
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaegerWolf08
First dip. I had been 17 for two months when i got to my unit. They made me take a dip. I was staggering like a drunk. I quit in Mar 03 and started up again in Mar 04. Copenhagen Long Cut all the way.

What I hate is all the little Skoal dippin pussies who say they dip skoal because copenhagen tastes too much like tobacco, and they say it makes them sick. I got no problem if you prefer skoal, but if you say it is because it tastes better you are a pansy. Skoal is so damn sweet it makes my teeth hurt. It doesn't even taste like tobacco. I they were real men they would dip a real man's dip. Copenhagen. Copenhagen Snuff on the other hand. Only the badass's badass can dip that. I got most of the way through a can before I had to go back to Cope Long.

But with respect to chew, Levi Garrett is the best by far. Once you go garrett you don't go back. Unless its to copenhagen of course.
Got my Grandmother hooked on Copenhagen Snuff the first time I went home on leave. She loved it.

I do not care for Skoal either, too sweet and hard on the gums.

I heard Copenhagen makes the pouches now? That would really put a damper on putting the used cope back into the tin, shaking it up and giving a pinch to your buddy.
June 3rd, 2004  
Redneck
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RnderSafe
I heard Copenhagen makes the pouches now? That would really put a damper on putting the used cope back into the tin, shaking it up and giving a pinch to your buddy.
Awwww, Sir, that is just not right.
June 3rd, 2004  
JaegerWolf08
 
 
Gotta love re-dip. The only problem with that is it makes the cope taste like ass as you get towards the end of the can.

I know one thing, if terrorists ever destroyed the Copenhagen factory the enitre US Army would be ENFURIATED. God help anyone that steps between a man and his cope. Except HH6 of course, if she steps in god help the rest of us.

Rnder: Your grandmother is one mal hombre.
June 3rd, 2004  
RnderSafe
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaegerWolf08
Except HH6 of course, if she steps in god help the rest of us.
Don't I know it. Pray for me.