training almost everyday they had to go and look for rifles that

verloor het.
were lost.

Was jy in die weermag?
Were you in the Army?
March 27th, 2004  
SHERMAN

Topic: Ok

OK, but you all have to keep your langauge clean. I know there was some filthy words in those posts. (Still acting like im a moderator )....
March 27th, 2004  
Jamoni

Hmmm. If I'd translated "rifle" correctly (and I SHOULD HAVE, sturmgewehr), That would have made sense. Sweet. I THOUGHT "Pa" was dad, but it seemed to obvious, so I skipped it.
--
May 12th, 2004  
Devil_Dog17

Phosphorous ouch!'' Thats almost to horrible to be funny. Almost''
May 12th, 2004  
Italian Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneck
I believe that is Afrikaans, correct? It is very close to the Deutsch though (kind of like Italian and Spanish) .
kinda like whaaaat???
May 12th, 2004  
Redneck

Well when I went to Italy, i was able to read most of the graffiti without knowing Italian because I knew (or was supposed to know ) Spanish. The bad words are the same . Actually, I was able to stumple my way through signs and a couple magazines just based off of my experiences with the Espanol, so I came to the conclusion the Italian and Spanish were very similar languages.
May 12th, 2004  
Italian Guy

Oh ok ok.... I just thought you meant Afrikaans was close to Italian!!! Now I got it : you meant Afrikaans close to German or dutch just like Spanish to Italian. Well thats rite indeed: Espanol is very close to my language, but we almost never end words with consonants. Always vowels. Oh and we dont withdraw from wars.
February 10th, 2007  
bulldogg

A most interesting story that was.
February 10th, 2007  
Team Infidel

^^^ yeah Yoda it was
March 28th, 2009  
tomtom22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Infidel
^^^ yeah Yoda it was