Tin Foil Helmet Study

This is a joke, right? Hey get your hands off my helmet. Wait* struggles with................................................
silence.

I personally prefer the "Centurion", that way, when they come to take me, while they're laughing their a***s off, I'll escape.

tomtom22 said:
This is a joke, right? Hey get your hands off my helmet. Wait* struggles with................................................
silence.
ROTFLMAO!
Nice.

what if we turned the helmets inside out?

It doesn't work. Your brain waves are then reflected and focused back into the medulla causing severe localised overheating (a la microwave oven).

To avoid this painful event, order the plans for you new XXXXXX* helmet (pat. pend.) from Senojekips Enterprises enclosing A$168.99 (Visa and Diners Card also accepted)

*Name withheld for security reasons.

I dont have the time to actually read the plans and build the helmet. Will Senojekips Enterprises send a pre-made one to me?

oh, and its weird. I just looked this old thread back up acouple hours ago, and now I come back to the forums and find someone posted on it.

Headlines
August 3rd 2007

The South Korean Marines (RoKMC) is interested in signing a contract worth $ 2 billion to outfit 3,000 Marines with this incredibly new technology. The commandant feels it will keep his men safe from enemy propaganda and for once the Marines will be the first to be outfitted with some type of equipment instead of waiting for Army/Navy hand downs.

August 13th 2007

The South Korean Marines have canceled their orders for the new line of tin foil helmets after extensive trials. Although the tin foil helmet has protected men from North Korean propaganda, it has also rendered them unable to follow orders.

August 14th 2007

Senojekips Enterprises has gone bankrupt after failing to land the $2 billion deal with the South Korean Marines. Anticipating huge earnings, CEO and founder Senojekips had a $20 million blow out party. He is reportedly alone in his room with a revolver and a lone bullet.

And Spike is using the gun butt as a hammer to add the final detail to the new and improved Helmet Mk IIA. This helmet will come with a lifetime* guarantee, and will retail for only A$109.99 more than the previous model.

Get your roll of tinfoil now, as it will take some time for the worlds tinfoil production to ramp up, and delays are expected once our present stocks of material run out.

*(lifetime of the helmet that is).

Back