Time travel

Shadowalker

if you could go back in time when would you go back to?
I personally would either want to go back to Early 19th Century Europe to the napoleonic wars, or back to 1920s Egypt or india.

One of two, but I can't decide which.

First, Mongolia in 1200 AD and be there to watch Ghengis Khan. I'd love t see firsthand how the man managed to unite such a crazy group of mutually hostile tribes into an army that stunned the world.

Second, the Ostfront of World War II. It would be so interesting to see it all happen.

In both cases I would have to be granted immortality in advance so I couldn't get my ass killed in the whole process.

I would have gone back just a few hours, since I know tonights Lotto numbers now.... :twisted:

Shadowalker said:
if you could go back in time when would you go back to?
I personally would either want to go back to Early 19th Century Europe to the napoleonic wars, or back to 1920s Egypt or india.

I would go back to Stalingrad on the side of the Germans. I would change everything. I'd really love to see how it would have turned out of Germany had beat the Russians their. Of course then i'd overtake Hitler and ask the U.S. if they wanted peace talks.

Back