Do you have enough time in your life?

• yes, I have entirely too much time on my hands

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sometimes yes, sometimes no

• no, there is just too much I want/need to do

• Total voters
sometimes yes, sometimes no. right now, no, i need more. sometimes i just get so bored that i cant stand it. it just depends on which day it is.

Right now I wish I could be bored. Being married and in the military keeps me busy enough. The 101st is getting ready to deploy so there be so much time sacrificed there. For the last few months, I have been nursing along my green to gold application. Then there is the fact I just bought a house today and now the moving in bit kicks in. There be so much I want and need to get done and never enough time to do it.

Well a couple of months ago I had all the time in the world. Now I wish the day lasted a few hours longer, or something that would allow me to get as much done as I would like. Oh well, I asked for it. :lol:

Going from retired to being a military man killed all that free time eh Charge.

On 16 Aug, I final out of the military and start college. Since I am not playing sports or taking on a job, I should have lots of free time on my hands.

Time passes so quickly that none day you wake up and your babies are kissing you good bye.

The one thing I can tell you is that the older you get the quicker time seems to pass you by. I am retired and I have so much on at the moment, with all different organisation that I belong to that every minute of every day is full to bursting, I often joke that I don't how I ever found time to go to work.

Back