Time

View Poll Results :Do you have enough time in your life?
yes, I have entirely too much time on my hands 3 13.04%
Sometimes yes, sometimes no 10 43.48%
no, there is just too much I want/need to do 10 43.48%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

July 12th, 2005  
Duty Honor Country

Topic: Time

In this face paced world, do you have enough time in your life?
July 12th, 2005  
ghost457

sometimes yes, sometimes no. right now, no, i need more. sometimes i just get so bored that i cant stand it. it just depends on which day it is.
July 12th, 2005  
danthepirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost457
sometimes yes, sometimes no. right now, no, i need more. sometimes i just get so bored that i cant stand it. it just depends on which day it is.
my point exactly
--
Boots
July 12th, 2005  
Duty Honor Country

Right now I wish I could be bored. Being married and in the military keeps me busy enough. The 101st is getting ready to deploy so there be so much time sacrificed there. For the last few months, I have been nursing along my green to gold application. Then there is the fact I just bought a house today and now the moving in bit kicks in. There be so much I want and need to get done and never enough time to do it.
July 14th, 2005  
Italian Guy

Sometimes yes sometimes no. I think the best luxury in a man's life is having time to spend with loved ones.
July 14th, 2005  
Charge 7

Well a couple of months ago I had all the time in the world. Now I wish the day lasted a few hours longer, or something that would allow me to get as much done as I would like. Oh well, I asked for it.
July 15th, 2005  
Duty Honor Country

Going from retired to being a military man killed all that free time eh Charge.

On 16 Aug, I final out of the military and start college. Since I am not playing sports or taking on a job, I should have lots of free time on my hands.
July 17th, 2005  
AlexKall

"no, there is just too much I want/need to do"
August 2nd, 2005  
LIPS

Time passes so quickly that none day you wake up and your babies are kissing you good bye.
August 2nd, 2005  
wife of lips

Lips check what you are spelling.