Time Spent Polishing Stuff - Page 2

--
Boots

May 7th, 2004  
Marksman

the longest time i polished something was when i lost the remote control and polihed my dads car from 0800 to 2000 hours
May 7th, 2004  
Sapper

During the last CIERZO exercise, an infantry section got lost in San Gregorio field. Until they appeared, we couldn't remove the bridge we had layed, so our Lieutenant decided that we would spend the time cleaning the dust from our G36. I think that it took us three hours until the infantrymen decided to bestow upon us the honor of having their company... My rifle shone, by then.
June 29th, 2004  
Grimnar

We had to clean the M82a1 for a couple hours after shooting. We got pretty tired of it the last week of sniper training.
--
Boots
October 3rd, 2004  
CanadianCowgirl

I don't know why they like to make us polish stuff so much. They made one of my friend polish over 100 pennies he had kept in his locker Guess it's their way of installing discipline or something.
October 3rd, 2004  
Trevor

I spent three hourse once polishing my boots in my first year of cadets. I only made the boots worse than when I started.
October 3rd, 2004  
A Can of Man

Do dishes count?
October 3rd, 2004  
C/2nd Lt Robot

4 hours on my boots, and about 3 hrs on my low quarters (but they still sucked, so i to the lazy way out )