Time Management

cpl_clarke

How do you guys manage your rim? With school, cadets, my duties at home, it feels like i have no time for myself. How do you manage your time?

I have learned, since joining the USNSCC, that time is the most precoius thing t oany person, at any period of life. Balancing God, Family, school, Sea Cadets, Friends and myself is a challenge witht its own twisted flair and interest. :)

I don't have time for anything else. So my life evolves around chruch, Family/Friends,School and CAP. To add anything else would be too much, I had to get rid of sports to make more room.

alliehz said:
I don't have time for anything else. So my life evolves around chruch, Family/Friends,School and CAP. To add anything else would be too much, I had to get rid of sports to make more room.

Same here, If anyones having trouble managing time, you may need to simply sit back, think about what has most importance in the long run and kick the other stuff to the side a little bit

Wake up at 0600. Shower & Dress. Do unit paperwork. Go to school at 0730. Paperwork at lunch. NJROTC after school (1450 to 1630/1700). Go home. Finish homework. Study for any tests. Continue paperwork. Call XO and/or commandant with any questions. Go to bed 2030. Repeat.

Realism said:
I have learned, since joining the USNSCC, that time is the most precoius thing t oany person, at any period of life. Balancing God, Family, school, Sea Cadets, Friends and myself is a challenge witht its own twisted flair and interest. :)

That is Gospel, especially with Football it's like I go to drill hoping for a light day and then I get my ass beat on my day off.

What sucks is I have drill on the sabbath.

c/LtCdr
you go to sleep early.

Go to bed... when I go to bed. Usually in the bed @ 2200, but then I A) do homework in my bed, B) stay on the phone until 030 - 200, depends on how many problems I decide to have. On Wednesdays, I usually get home from here at about 2300, so I'm in the bed by about 2330.

Marching band, - 3 nights a week - 2 1/2 - 3 hours (depending on where he decides for us to practice). Friday night football game. Saturday, competitons all day. So my days that I actually get to *kinda* rest are Sunday and Wednesday. My big homework days. YAY!

So much fun!!!!

Back