Time Management

--

October 1st, 2004  
cpl_clarke

Topic: Time Management

How do you guys manage your rim? With school, cadets, my duties at home, it feels like i have no time for myself. How do you manage your time?
October 1st, 2004  
Bootboy82

I just take my time
October 1st, 2004  
C/2nd Lt Robot

easy, work my ass off, and do homework till 11:00pm and go to sleep. My time is the weekend and thats all i need.
--
October 1st, 2004  
Cadet_Shelton

time... what's that?
October 2nd, 2004  
Darkmb101

i try not to procrastinate
October 4th, 2004  
Trevor

It's a question i've often asked myself. I'm a cadets 4 days a week on average.
October 5th, 2004  
Patriot_1989tobeyond

I have learned, since joining the USNSCC, that time is the most precoius thing t oany person, at any period of life. Balancing God, Family, school, Sea Cadets, Friends and myself is a challenge witht its own twisted flair and interest.
October 5th, 2004  
alliehz

I don't have time for anything else. So my life evolves around chruch, Family/Friends,School and CAP. To add anything else would be too much, I had to get rid of sports to make more room.
October 5th, 2004  
Patriot_1989tobeyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by alliehz
I don't have time for anything else. So my life evolves around chruch, Family/Friends,School and CAP. To add anything else would be too much, I had to get rid of sports to make more room.
Same here, If anyones having trouble managing time, you may need to simply sit back, think about what has most importance in the long run and kick the other stuff to the side a little bit
October 5th, 2004  
c/Commander

Wake up at 0600. Shower & Dress. Do unit paperwork. Go to school at 0730. Paperwork at lunch. NJROTC after school (1450 to 1630/1700). Go home. Finish homework. Study for any tests. Continue paperwork. Call XO and/or commandant with any questions. Go to bed 2030. Repeat.