tiger...tiger...TIGER

Schwul

My mind doesn't allow me to remember all the details, but my grandfather was in Veitnam, and he tells some very funny stories. This is one of them in short.

One of the men that was very annoying (you know the kind) was sleeping in his tent, as eveyone at the time had been doing. He felt something tugging gently at his leg, and when he looked, there was a giant tiger staring him in the face! He screamed like a litle girl and all the commotion made the scared animal retreat back into the woods.

Sounds plausible. my dad was in vietnam, and he said that there were some tigers around.

My mind doesn't allow me to remember all the details, but my grandfather was in Veitnam, and he tells some very funny stories. This is one of them in short.

One of the men that was very annoying (you know the kind) was sleeping in his tent, as eveyone at the time had been doing. He felt something tugging gently at his leg, and when he looked, there was a giant tiger staring him in the face! He screamed like a litle girl and all the commotion made the scared animal retreat back into the woods.
Wouldn't he have had a weapon?

Back