Are you a TIDY person?

Are you a tidy person?

• Total voters

SAINT

Are you a tidy person?
Or you don't mind the mess in the house or your room? Neatness and Tidiness are important in the military. It shows that you can control your environment and you are disciplined. You also look best when you are neat and tidy.
We're not talking being too freaky about tidiness here.. It's just about being moderately so only.

So are you neat and tidy?

Tidy is good - but after tidying my desk chaos reigns again in less than a day :? (But I still know where to find everything ;) )

My room is quite dusty... not that clean..

Is it tidy? Well, the things just stay there unmoved.. has been tidied quite some time ago... ;)

Nah I prescribe to the chaos theory of room tidying where it lands on the floor suits me fine lol

Lob a grenade in you wouldnt notice the difference

Jay :twisted:

I'm a total neat freak, grew up with a neat freak mother, think Monica on friends and that's me, i think cleanliness is next to godliness :p

GUNNER

Since I'm at the Military College, I need to keep my room clean at all times, even on weekends. If I don't, it's extra duties for me, and even more crap for the rest of the Flight.

My room is clean, but messy....I mean, there is no dirt and stuff...Just a lot of stuff everywhere. But thats good cause wheneverything is on the shelves i cant find it....

It depends on when you catch me at. You can come in sometime and it will be spotless and other times you won't be able to walk through it.

SHERMAN said:
My room is clean, but messy....I mean, there is no dirt and stuff...Just a lot of stuff everywhere. But thats good cause wheneverything is on the shelves i cant find it....

Same here, but its never good enough for my mom :x

When working on one of my hobbies there is a real mess that may stay for a week or so until I finish then clean it up and start on another hobby. It's a vicious circle :lol:

SFC

Our house is always clean just cluttered. With all the stuff that my 3 boys do, as far as sports and things like that, we are rarely home. Our house is just a restin area for the nest day of events.

Back