Are you a TIDY person? - Page 2

View Poll Results :Are you a tidy person?
Yes 9 30.00%
No 6 20.00%
At times only 15 50.00%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

September 10th, 2004  
AFSteliga

Since I'm at the Military College, I need to keep my room clean at all times, even on weekends. If I don't, it's extra duties for me, and even more crap for the rest of the Flight.
September 10th, 2004  
SHERMAN

My room is clean, but messy....I mean, there is no dirt and stuff...Just a lot of stuff everywhere. But thats good cause wheneverything is on the shelves i cant find it....
October 15th, 2004  
CanadianCowgirl

Well, when I have time I'm tidy....but most of the time I only can drop off my stuff and I'm on my way again.
--
Boots
October 17th, 2004  
silent driller

My room looks like Florida at this point.
October 17th, 2004  
Darcia

It depends on when you catch me at. You can come in sometime and it will be spotless and other times you won't be able to walk through it.
October 18th, 2004  
Patriot_1989tobeyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHERMAN
My room is clean, but messy....I mean, there is no dirt and stuff...Just a lot of stuff everywhere. But thats good cause wheneverything is on the shelves i cant find it....
Same here, but its never good enough for my mom
October 19th, 2004  
Lil Hulk 1988

Clean, but tidy is a relative thing with a 10 month old boy that we have knicknames "Entropy"......
October 19th, 2004  
A Can of Man

Well... yeah it is a disaster.
October 19th, 2004  
SFC

When working on one of my hobbies there is a real mess that may stay for a week or so until I finish then clean it up and start on another hobby. It's a vicious circle

SFC
October 19th, 2004  
Sooners1

Our house is always clean just cluttered. With all the stuff that my 3 boys do, as far as sports and things like that, we are rarely home. Our house is just a restin area for the nest day of events.