Tide vs. Gators - Who'll Win?

DTop

Florida and Alabama will meet in the Southeastern Conference title game in Atlanta on Saturday in what is essentially the semifinal game for the national championship. The winner will move on to the BCS title game in Miami. The loser will get a Sugar Bowl appearance as a consolation prize.
My bet, the SEC Championship will belong to the Gators by the end of the day. The Tide has had a great season but...

I agree. It would have to be the Gators for me... The Tide has had a good season, but Florida has gelled for going on 3 years. It'd be nice to see BAMA win in it... It would put my girlfriend in a good mood... LOL

I think BAMA will play a tough game, but.......I dunno. Yeah I'm gonna go against popular opinion and say BAMA's gonna pull out the win.

Well Sevens, Bama's certainly got a shot at the prize. The game starts at 4:00pm and the current odds have the Gators by 10 or 10 1/2 points, for whatever that's worth. It should be a good game in any event.

Booooo!! LOL I actually really didn't care who won. I just really thought BAMA would pull it off. It was a great game, though, no matter who you were cheering for. :)

Back