****: Through the Eyes of the Military

Reaper

An Army grunt stands in the rain with a 35-pound pack on his back, 15-lb. weapon in his hand, having marched 12 miles, and says, "This is ****."

An Army Airborne Ranger stands in the rain with a 45-pound pack on his back, weapon in hand, after having jumped from a plane and jogged 18 miles, says with a smile, "This is good ****."

A Navy Seal lies in the mud, 55-pound pack on his back, weapon in hand, after swimming 10 miles to shore, crawling through a swamp, and running 25 miles at night past enemy positions, says with a grin, "This is really great ****."

A Marine, up to his nose in the stinking, bug-infested mud of a swamp with a 65-pound pack on his back and weapons in both hands after jumping from an aircraft at high altitude into the ocean, swimming 12 miles to shore, killing several alligators to enter the swamp, then crawling 30 miles through the brush to assault an enemy camp, says, "I love this ****."

An Air Force NCO sits in an easy chair in an air-conditioned, carpeted office in front of his computer and says, "My e-mail is out? What kind of **** is this?"

agree totally with air force one lol only one i think you got mixed is the navy seal and the rangers, its harder to be a ranger then a seal

agree totally with air force one lol only one i think you got mixed is the navy seal and the rangers, its harder to be a ranger then a seal

What makes you think that? I thought the most physically exhausting training in the world was BUD/S which several experts from all around the world had confirmed. Not to mention all the mental stress, I disagree with you, both rock though.

Since your profile ID's you as a JROTC cadet, I'm go out on a limb here and bet that....................

You haven't completed

A. BUDS

B. RIP

C. Ranger School

So in reality you really don't have a clue about ethier Rangers or SEALs.

So in my reality that means you should get back in your lane and think before you post.

good one. :)

Got another version of it in the jokes section on the site:
Military comparisons of the word "sucks"
An Army grunt stands in the rain with a 15 kg. pack on his back,
5 kg. weapon in hand, after having marched 15 km, and says, "This sucks."

An Army Airborne Ranger stands waist deep in the rain with a 25 kg. pack on his back,
weapon in hand, after having jumped from an airplane and marched 30 km,
and says with a smile, "This sucks just fine!"

A Special Forces soldier lies in the mud, 40 kg pack on his back,
weapon in hand, after swimming 10 km to shore, crawling through a swamp and
marching 40 km at night past the enemy positions,
says with a grin, while biting the head of a snake "This really sucks, I wish it could suck more....."

An Air Force Pilot flying over the battlefield, the rain is pouring down,
looks down at the soldiers below and says: "Sure sucks down there!"

An Air Force officer sits in an easy chair in his air conditioned,
carpeted room and says to his friend, "Man.. Cable's out! This sucks!"

http://www.military-quotes.com/jokes/military-humor.htm

Back