This thread is communication for peaple and places in gov.Please do not lock.Not Spam

DisgruntledHand

Share an opinion if you would like on the fallowing, this is how I'm getting information and commands to far away places that would not get my secret or non-secret messages.
All chat worthy, no spam.
Let these Hand commands improve with how I am being treated and taken care of whereever I am in the world.

My handship commands*, I know there is a heavy world body where-ever I am.

State: -Incorporate England style street camera system to fight crime.
-Repair F.A. system, transform it into more of a safety net.
-More government transparency from all branches.

Treasury: -Use create 0.0% homeless/poverty rate in homeland.

Immigration: -Immigrate from poor country's, assure dangerous offenders do not cross borders into homeland.

DEFENCE: -Use treasury and money surplus from grid network transportation for 4% raise to new recruits, all branches of military.

Justice: - Habeus Corpus punishment Death Penalty.
- Un-chain the Police, too many hurdles to worry about in fighting crime.
-Stricter prison procedue, camaras in every corner of prisons and institutions alike.
-New Witness Protection Program
-Corporal punishment for innapropriate or illigal government motions.
-Assimilate Jury system into criminal and family courts.

Labour: -Revamp Schools and Prisons.

Commerce: -Eliminate un-ethical buisness practice detremental to economy and or the Judicial system.

Transportation: -Change route system into grid routes to create surplus.
-Reform automobile insurance.

Public Safety: -Start martial arts inititive in elementry schools, eliminate physical education to counter bullying.
-Start uniform strike teams to combat Drunk Driving
-Enforce dangerous and endangered animal bans severly.
-Smaller common-use vehicles.
-More Transparency from media
-Stricter Airport and Seaport Security

Health and Human Services: -Build and fund First Aid Basic Health care Kisosks, in out of Hospital radious locations.

Education: -subsodized and consolidated schools, build up, not out, to counter urban sprawl

Veterans -Prescriptions covered after age of retirement.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Make the above happen.

Last edited:
This thread is communication for peaple and places in gov.Please do not lock.No

Wibble!, mind you, haven't heard from THM for a while! :D

Where are the men in white coats when you need them?

WHOA!!!! what's going on? I was walking past DH's gaff and there was a right rucus going on!!!! DH didn't look too happy!!! :D :D :D

trick2-1.jpg

??? Sweet Jeez,.. uz,...

If the Department of Education see DHs post they will have a good claim for more Government money to improve Grade 1 spelling lessons.

Wibble!, mind you, haven't heard from THM for a while! :D

So you were stationed in the Sudan?
I am told that there was an old trick picked up in the Sudan where you stick 2 pencils up your nose, your underwear on your head and say Wibble.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2DCExerOsA"]A bout of insanity - Blackadder - BBC - YouTube[/ame]

Back