a thread in chinese forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i had a roommate two years ago who was an exchange student from China. the first couple weeks i had to explain to him that organizations like the secret service, the military, even the campus police weren't the bad guys and that he could do and say what he pleased without any trouble resulting. when someone appears to still be in fear of their government while thousands of miles away from it, that's when i start to ask questions about its "greatness".

i had a roommate two years ago who was an exchange student from China. the first couple weeks i had to explain to him that organizations like the secret service, the military, even the campus police weren't the bad guys and that he could do and say what he pleased without any trouble resulting. when someone appears to still be in fear of their government while thousands of miles away from it, that's when i start to ask questions about its "greatness".
so long sentence ,hard 2 learn

SigJohnson, if you have a problem with that poster you can say what you want but back to the drycleaners isn't very appropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back