A Thread about... NOTHING!

I coached a little league Baseball team once with a 12 year old girl as my pitcher, the other teams came up to bat, saw Ashley , laughed and said "look they have a GIRL pitching" After the first pitch she threw crossed the plate at 69mph, they all shut up and stated whimpering :) Needless to say we won that game 14 to 2. Ashley wasn't allowed to pitch anymore games by the league after that game against their #1 all start team so I made her short stoop :) Best move I ever made. Imagine if you can a 12 year old girl that can cover short, third, and second while still getting the ball to the first baseman's glove all at the same time :) Oh yea I still talk to her, shes 16 now and is playing softball for her school :) so far their 4 and 0

Should I yell at the Jevhoah's Witness at my doormat "Allah Akbar" in my arabic dress, that ought to keep them away from my door for like months.

They don't seem to care what you say as long as you take their pamphlets. At least around here they don't. And believe me. We've tried just about EVERYTHING. Even the outline of the dead body with fake blood, shot gun shells, and religious pamphlets all around........

Yeah, one day, I will dress up in arabic clothe and yell "Allah akbar" front of the JWs if they have the chance to walk up to my doormat, I 100% promise.

Gosh, Sevens, you surely doesn't like the Jevhoah's Witness, don't you?

:)

Why....whatever gave you that silly idea? :D

Its not them as people that I don't like. Its the door-to-door thing. Mormons do it too (at least around here). I have no respect for people who go around trying to shove their religion down people's throats. I don't mind the occasional spirited debate, but don't come to my door telling me I'm going to go to hell just because I'm not a member of your church/religious organization. Just as its your right to worship as you see fit, it is also mine.

Me, my stepdad Mike, and his buddies Doug and Kevin set up an ambush at em. We know when they come around and they do it at EXACTLY the same time. So we dressed up in full ACU's, Mike and me got on the roof, and Doug and Kevin hid in different spots around the house. They knocked, my mom answered and that's when holy hell broke loose. Me and Mike rappelled from the roof, and Doug and Kev moved in. They found themselves surrounded by 4 men in full ACU gear, helmets and all, pointing airsoft M16s at them and yelling, "Get on the ground! Get on the ground now!".

It was the funniest **** ever. And they NEVER come to this house again.:twisted:

You want to stop them? I have a very simple solution that works not only on the JW's but all the rest of them too. Just simple hang a cross upside down on the door and put a 5 point star below it :)

or you could always ask them to salute the flag

Back