A Thread about... NOTHING!

DTop takes on tomtom22 for Vietnam Veterans Champion. Team Infidel takes on Doody for Operation Iraqi Freedom Veterans Champion. How sound is that? :mrgreen:

Ooooooooooooooooooooh I like it, Foxy!!!!!! :mrgreen:

Let the games begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So my Xbox died today. But that's okay. I still have the PS2, PS3, and Gamecube to entertain myself and the boys with.

Hi. My name is Sevens and I'm flypaper for freaks and losers who want me to support them........

Hi, Sevens. Is Jessica Simpons one of Freaks and Losers group? If so, give her my numbers. :mrgreen:

No, she's over in the Blonde-Bimbo-Ho group next door. But I'll pass on that you want to talk to her.

Okay, thanks. *walking to the door of Blonde-Bimbo-Ho, then stops and listening to the chat*

Jessica Simpson said, "Is this chicken what I have, or is it fish? I know it’s tuna, but it says Chicken. By the sea. Is that stupid?"

*long pause*....Whoa....*steps away from the door slowly*....Am I having the Twilight Zone or something?

ROTFLMAO..........Toooo funny, Foxy!!! I see Tony managed to keep his mind off her and on football this week........LOL

I think the AFC is obvious.

MY DREAM MATCHUP:
Browns vs. Buccaneers (one the Brownies can win)

THE REAL ONE:
Patriots vs. Green Bay (If they show up in playoffs)

I say a rematch of '97. Tom Brady's the MVP in this one though.

No Oklahoma fan here, sorry. My alma mater is Wyoming, I attended UNLV for a semester, and when it comes to college sports I root for UNC, Notre Dame, and Texas. :)

Back