A Thread about... NOTHING!

Today I had nothing to write about so I've decided to write about nothing. It's not easy writing about nothing because something usually comes up but I think if I really try I can keep this all about nothing. So far so good. Cool. Nothing... ok...ok. Hmmm... I feel like I've already run out of things not to talk about. It's not easy talking about nothing. I'm tempted to bring up something and then pretend it was nothing just to have something to say- but that seems a little cheaty (which would be something in and of itself). I think if I'm gonna write about nothing I have to keep it strictly about nothing and not something that has something to do with nothing. Just nothing at all. Anyway, not sure why I have nothing to write about. Nothing has been going on I guess. Not nothing I mean there have been some things but nothing really worth mentioning which works out fine for what I'm talking about now. Hmmm... let's see. What else can I not write about? I guess I could write about this and that- and by this and that, I mean this here nothing and none of that. There. That works. Is this annoying yet? This whole nothing writing? It's annoying me because I can't think of things that aren't about something or at least slightly more than nothing. You might say that me writing about nothing does in fact mean that I am indeed writing about something... that something being nothing... Maybe. Maybe nothing becomes something just by referring to nothing as nothing. The discussion of talking about what is nothing may even qualify as something more than nothing- even if that discussion turns out to be nothing... the discussion itself might be something anyway. I guess that's already happened maybe. Maybe all this nothing has been about something. But I can easily cancel that out by saying any ideas you may have that this has actually been about something isn't true. This whole thing is indeed about absolutely nothing.

Today I had nothing to write about so I've decided to write about nothing. It's not easy writing about nothing because something usually comes up but I think if I really try I can keep this all about nothing. So far so good. Cool. Nothing... ok...ok. Hmmm... I feel like I've already run out of things not to talk about. It's not easy talking about nothing. I'm tempted to bring up something and then pretend it was nothing just to have something to say- but that seems a little cheaty (which would be something in and of itself). I think if I'm gonna write about nothing I have to keep it strictly about nothing and not something that has something to do with nothing. Just nothing at all. Anyway, not sure why I have nothing to write about. Nothing has been going on I guess. Not nothing I mean there have been some things but nothing really worth mentioning which works out fine for what I'm talking about now. Hmmm... let's see. What else can I not write about? I guess I could write about this and that- and by this and that, I mean this here nothing and none of that. There. That works. Is this annoying yet? This whole nothing writing? It's annoying me because I can't think of things that aren't about something or at least slightly more than nothing. You might say that me writing about nothing does in fact mean that I am indeed writing about something... that something being nothing... Maybe. Maybe nothing becomes something just by referring to nothing as nothing. The discussion of talking about what is nothing may even qualify as something more than nothing- even if that discussion turns out to be nothing... the discussion itself might be something anyway. I guess that's already happened maybe. Maybe all this nothing has been about something. But I can easily cancel that out by saying any ideas you may have that this has actually been about something isn't true. This whole thing is indeed about absolutely nothing.

Since I had [NOTHIN ] to say, I just copied the previous post ... :confused: :oops:

Have fun .......

There really is something between the [ ]s above. Highlight to see .....

Last edited:
Went ghost hunting today :) with the El Paso Ghostbusters,...it was an awesome experience....my fears are "kinda" conquered lol

Back