A Thread about... NOTHING!

If you win a match, you'll get Tom Brady. Sevens will get Peyton Manning only if she win a match.

Straight to hell. That's where this thread is headed, Foxy. LOL

And I'll concede the match to you, Peddler. Far be it for me to come between you and your Tom. Friends don't come between friends and their obsessions, er crushes. :mrgreen: :angel: :mrgreen: :angel:

And I'll concede the match to you, Peddler. Far be it for me to come between you and your Tom. Friends don't come between friends and their obsessions, er crushes.

lol......

Its no fun it you just hand it to me :( Plus, I can't go near Tom for another year.....That's when the restraining order is up ::angel:

MEN don't exist. They're as big a myth as the Loch Ness Monster, the Abominable Snowman, and Bigfoot.

Could be, Peddler, but I'm really thinking its ALL men. All there are are boys and bigger boys.

And don't worry, Foxy. The feeling will pass once you admit I'm right. :mrgreen: Love you, Foxy. :angel:

Yes, it is. :mrgreen:

Okay enough insulting guys. On with the mud wrestling match!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I agree with Foxy. Outside is MUCH better. I'm thinking.......50 yard line of some nice big football stadium. That way everyone can be sure and get a good seat. :mrgreen:

Cameras are welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

Back