A Thread about... NOTHING!

i will, it'll probably be a couple weeks like but yeah ^-^ just getting the stuff together now, meths & naptha & methanol, a bunch of deodorant cans...

I can't wait to move out, i'm gonna start making flash powder ETC when i move out.

IIRC www.megavideo.com

It's used by pirate TV stations etc, people who upload things like TV shows illegally. That's how i found it... it's a lot better than youtube because there's less restrictions, legality wise.

damnit, the weather's taken a sh!tter.

no explosions for me :(

oh well.. i'll wait until the depths of winter when it's dry ^-^

Also, a bit of grim news:

a lad i knew in school got hospitalised over the weekend. More than likely for no reason, because he was soft as pigsh!t.

It won't be back till January. Unless you have DirecTV. Then they're showing it on some channel or other. Because DirecTV made a deal with NBC to pay for the third season in order for the show to not be cancelled.

During dinner tonight Caleb was schooling us. According to Caleb (age 6) China doesn't have any T.V.'s and Indians don't have any T.V.'s because they don't have a house.

And yes, his twin brother Connor agrees and is his strongest supporter. They finally conceded to me that the Chinese DO have T.V. and that Indian's DO have a home...but they would not believe me when I said Indian's do not live in "tents" anymore.

*lmbo.*

Back