A Thread about... NOTHING!

Sooo...yeah....the Browns lost to the Cowboys.....It was a good game.....28-10......yep....a great game.......

Yes. Yes, we did make the Superbowl. SUPER EXCITED!!!!!!!!!! November 9th. San Diego. My Chiefs against my ex's Chargers. We're gonna be there. :D

Lawl sorry

i now have a new topic anyway... What would you do to someone who beat the sh1t out of you three months ago, comes up to you to stick it in your face twice then effectively tells your girlfriend to leave you?

Apart from getting the law involved. Completely vigilante this.

Last edited:
Lawl sorry

i now have a new topic anyway... What would you do to someone who beat the sh1t out of you three months ago, comes up to you to stick it in your face twice then effectively tells your girlfriend to leave you?

Apart from getting the law involved. Completely vigilante this.

Mentally destroy him. Mess with his mind. Make calls to his house and just breathe heavily. Find where he lives, get in, put on a chicken suit, and beat him with a 3 foot piece of rubber hose, all the while going, "Ca-caw!"

Need any more help? I got 3 sociopathic individuals ready to give fresh new ideas. And the best part is, we've all played Doom 3 and F.E.A.R.

i love you guys... that's almost as good as my hypothetical situation:

every dark, stormy night, appear outside of his house wearing a gasmask and a greatcoat. just stand there, looking at the house.

repeat for a few months, then appear outside of college... where his friends are... then one day just appear in front of him.

nah. Just stare at him, and when they all look away, disappear. Same with the thunderstorm, but you gotta disappear when the lightning goes off. That and call him in the middle of the night, and narrate his every move. And at the end of the call say, "remember, I'm watching you. always."

nah. Just stare at him, and when they all look away, disappear. Same with the thunderstorm, but you gotta disappear when the lightning goes off. That and call him in the middle of the night, and narrate his every move. And at the end of the call say, "remember, I'm watching you. always."
Naw, then the police trace your call and you're in big trouble...

Back