Thre new movies about me....

Nice.
What do you call that sort of advance? ***** being trained purely in Korean.

You mean the video with the three of us running towards the target? That's what we call a scoot 'n shoot. Just screwing around mostly.

As for the pistol and the rifle course. That was find the hidden targets....

You mean the video with the three of us running towards the target? That's what we call a scoot 'n shoot. Just screwing around mostly.

Yeah no one would really do that in the open but I didn't know the term for moving up either as individuals or groups in turn with another individual, group or groups laying covering fire (though I could tell you guys were conserving ammo haha).

I think the word you're looking for is bounding; rather they are getting on-line w/ respect to one another instead of covering more ground ahead with each successive bound, though I'm no infantryman so correct me if I'm out of my lane.

All of the videos are just having fun. Nothing military in nature. We all do a lot of competitive shooting with lots of rules and such. This was just a weekend where we just had fun. Also towards the end of the weekend we were running low on ammo. That video of the shoot 'n scoot was the last thing. After that we ran out of ammo.

It's just a weekend of a bunch of guys camping, shooting, and telling jokes around a camp fire.

The 2nd Amendment is my favorite American law.

It's my favorite along with the First Amendment. But they're not laws. They're God given rights..... BIG DIFFERENCE.

Laws and be changed and altered. Rights cannot. And if they try, we the people fight back..... Simple as that.

Hey if it comes down to it, can I be included in the "we the people"?
I feel like God dropped me off at the wrong LZ when this whole life thing started.

Hey, I feel that I was born in the wrong century. Some folks feel that they were born in the wrong nation. Kim Du Toit is a great example. Check out his page.

[SIZE=-1]http://www.theothersideofkim.com/[/SIZE]

Sounds like he's one of me then.
The part that really gets to me is that I was born exactly at the right time in order for me to do my part in Afghanistan and Iraq.
Unfortunately the papers got in the way.
Life would have been very different had I been born in the US.

Back