Those fake attacks on Palestinians- Eyeopening video

--

September 30th, 2005  
Italian Guy

Topic: Those fake attacks on Palestinians- Eyeopening video

What you see on TV is often staged. This video (17 mins) will help you get an idea of what lies beneath. Hope you guys will feedback

www.seconddraft.org/streaming/pallywood.wmv
October 1st, 2005  
phoenix80

Thanks for sharing but I am not surprised!
October 1st, 2005  
Italian Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix_aim54
Thanks for sharing!
I have similar material with me, in case you're interested.
--
October 1st, 2005  
phoenix80

sure, I may need to put them on my blogs and share em with other friends.

Thanks any how!
October 1st, 2005  
DTop

I'd say the western media is like a herd of sheep but I wouldn't be surprised if it's worse that that. I saw a documentary (I believe it was Discovery) that featured a similar Palestinian journalist. He's just show up at an intersection and the actors would begin their performances.
October 1st, 2005  
Italian Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTop
I'd say the western media is like a herd of sheep but I wouldn't be surprised if it's worse that that. I saw a documentary (I believe it was Discovery) that featured a similar Palestinian journalist. He's just show up at an intersection and the actors would begin their performances.
Yeah, horrible. Let's not forget Arafat himself would usually say one thing before the world, in English, and a whole different one in Arabic, to his people. Anyone familiar with the concept of Taqiyya?
October 1st, 2005  
Whispering Death

I did not know this for fact but I'm not surprised.

How is it that the media itself doesn't understand that the weapons our enemies fight us with are their cameras? This kind of thing makes me sick because you know next time I flip on CNN it's going to be about how badly the Palestinians are being persecuted by the Isrelis... and god help you if you have to listen to the European media!
October 1st, 2005  
Italian Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispering Death
And God help you if you have to listen to the European media!
So true
October 1st, 2005  
Padre

Unbelievable. Wasn't aware of this kind of thing. From now on I'll be calling Palestinian "ambulances," Palestinian taxis.
October 1st, 2005  
Ted

Quote:
and god help you if you have to listen to the European media!
Hhhmm, what can I say? I can't see the relevance to just European media. The American media was just as effective in Vietnam and the staged media tours the US military had during Dessert Storm produced hardly objective news.
Would it safe to say that there is no objective news during a war or there wouldn't be a conflict?

It so happend that I'm having breakfast with a guy who has been in Netzarim as an Israeli conscript. His first remark was: They so easily step over the real Palestinian victims, the actual dead and the injustice that is done. (he made it to 1st Leutenant, and was there too when they evacuated the Gaza... he has seen a thing or two)

So, my last remark is: what is the point of this documentary? We already knew that things get warped during conflicts. Or are all Palestinians stagers? I take it as noted, but the real news value did't get across to me.