Those fake attacks on Palestinians- Eyeopening video

I'd say the western media is like a herd of sheep but I wouldn't be surprised if it's worse that that. I saw a documentary (I believe it was Discovery) that featured a similar Palestinian journalist. He's just show up at an intersection and the actors would begin their performances. :roll:

DTop said:
I'd say the western media is like a herd of sheep but I wouldn't be surprised if it's worse that that. I saw a documentary (I believe it was Discovery) that featured a similar Palestinian journalist. He's just show up at an intersection and the actors would begin their performances. :roll:

Yeah, horrible. Let's not forget Arafat himself would usually say one thing before the world, in English, and a whole different one in Arabic, to his people. Anyone familiar with the concept of Taqiyya?

I did not know this for fact but I'm not surprised.

How is it that the media itself doesn't understand that the weapons our enemies fight us with are their cameras? This kind of thing makes me sick because you know next time I flip on CNN it's going to be about how badly the Palestinians are being persecuted by the Isrelis... and god help you if you have to listen to the European media!

Unbelievable. :? Wasn't aware of this kind of thing. From now on I'll be calling Palestinian "ambulances," Palestinian taxis.

and god help you if you have to listen to the European media!

Hhhmm, what can I say? I can't see the relevance to just European media. The American media was just as effective in Vietnam and the staged media tours the US military had during Dessert Storm produced hardly objective news.
Would it safe to say that there is no objective news during a war or there wouldn't be a conflict?

It so happend that I'm having breakfast with a guy who has been in Netzarim as an Israeli conscript. His first remark was: They so easily step over the real Palestinian victims, the actual dead and the injustice that is done. (he made it to 1st Leutenant, and was there too when they evacuated the Gaza... he has seen a thing or two)

So, my last remark is: what is the point of this documentary? We already knew that things get warped during conflicts. Or are all Palestinians stagers? I take it as noted, but the real news value did't get across to me.

Ted said:
So, my last remark is: what is the point of this documentary? We already knew that things get warped during conflicts. Or are all Palestinians stagers? I take it as noted, but the real news value did't get across to me.

The point is to open your eyes that the war being waged is information warfare. If the Palestinians can lie and decieve stronger nations like the german people and therefore the German government to help them, they've done more than killing any few number of Israeli solders would have ever done.

Well W.D., you lost me on that one! I already said that the information is very biased..... I'd like to think my eyes are fairly opened. The studie of world history tends to do that.

My point was: we already know that people do that, included the Palestines, so what is the news value? And what have the European media got to do with it, what makes them worse then the American media?

Italian Guy said:
DTop said:

Yeah, horrible. Let's not forget Arafat himself would usually say one thing before the world, in English, and a whole different one in Arabic, to his people. Anyone familiar with the concept of Taqiyya?

I am. Since Evil Khomeini used the same method to cheat on people in 1979 and took power and ousted our beloved King.

I know what you mean!

FYI:
Taqiyya
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
In Shi'a Islamic tradition, Taqiyya (التقية) is the dissimulation of one’s religious beliefs when one fears for one's life, the lives of one's family members, or for the preservation of the faith. It is most often used in times of persecution or danger. Some Sunnis assert that Taqiyya is an act of hypocrisy that serves to conceal the truth. According to them, Taqiyya constitutes a lack of faith and trust in God because the person who conceals his beliefs to spare himself from danger is fearful of humans, when he should be fearful of God only.

The practice was a method of self-preservation for the Shi'as who historically were the minority and persecuted by Sunni Muslims. Sunnis would sometimes force Shi'as to curse the House of Ali - believing that no devout Shi'a could commit such an act. As a result of this persecution, the idea of Taqiyya emerged. In other words, if a Shi'a Muslim's life is in danger, he may lie as long as he holds his faith true in his heart.

Shi'as justify the practice using the following verse from the Qur'an:

Any one who, after accepting faith in Allah, utters Unbelief,- except under compulsion, his heart remaining firm in Faith - but such as open their breast to Unbelief, on them is Wrath from Allah, and theirs will be a dreadful Penalty. Sura 16:106
And the following

[Shakir 3:28] Let not the believers take the unbelievers for friends (awliyaa) rather than believers; and whoever does this, he shall have nothing of (the guardianship of) Allah, but you should guard (tattaqoo) yourselves against them, guarding carefully (tuqatan); and Allah makes you cautious of (retribution from) Himself; and to Allah is the eventual coming.
According to Shi'a interpretation of these verses, 3:28 is telling that believers should not take unbelievers as Walis rather the believers, those who do it will lose the wilayat (5:55) of God, that is unless they are using taqiya/protecting them self, and doing so with caution. And God knows what is in your heart, so fear his wrath, for nobody escapes God.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiyya

Thank you DTop I should have done that myself. Anyways I'd like to point out that the Sunnis have learned to use Taqiyya as well. They use it and are allowed to use it in fact.

Ted, I would not be that positive sure that the people, especially the Europeans, are aware that a lot of what we see on the media is just staged. You know I could come up with a lot more of these examples of flat-out lies that we are told by the media, in a way that is biased in favor of the Palestinians.
I don't know about the Netherlands, but in my country, and from what I know in France and Germany and Spain as well, the media are strongly pro-Palestinian.
If you were aware that a lot of the things we see on TV about Palestinians is just acting, then good. The problem is that our media are extremely biased and this type of videos are not likely to be seen on them.

I agree with you Italian Guy. I know of this bias in the media and what that leads to.
In Holland there was/ is a strong pro Israeli attitude. This is however lessening with the construction of the "wall" and the war-retorics of the Likud Hawks, who hold power at this moment. But on the whole I'd say that we are still quite pro Israel.

Ted

That security barrier is an important measure being taken by Israelis to secure their very own country!

Good to note that Palestinian workers helped build that "wall" though!

Italian Guy said:
Whispering Death said:
And God help you if you have to listen to the European media!

So true :cry:

The Case for Israel (Hardcover)

047146502X.01._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,45,-64_AA240_SH20_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

The Case for Israel (Hardcover)
by Alan Dershowitz "

For those interested to know the truth about the state of Israel

OH MY GOSH lola i was watching part of the video and it was so funny when the funeral procession just DROPS the person like he's not in a casket or anything just on a gurney and they just drop him... and then the narrartor guy says, "and once again the corpse climbs back up into the funeral procession." That part was pretty funny you gotta admit but the guy firing into an empty room that was pointless and a waste of ammo... something funny is going on with this endless war....

MoRtArSnCaLiBeRs

The news value in this movie cant be valued enough. But then I am not recognizeing the Palestinian cause or the right for Palestinians to have an own state in the state so to speak. In my eyes the Palestinians are this worlds most effective terrorists population/groups and for that they have my deepest respect. They have shown the world time after time how effective acts of terrorism really is to keep nations in fear and ultimately how you can convert people from one faith to another with a couple of extremist groups fighting domestic. The Palestinian cause is nothing but a European and American hollywood where the European politicians has won the battle of how quick you should surrender to acts of terrorism a long time ago. Wait and see. There will be many new Palestinian zones around Europe and in other parts of the world before the last terrorist goes to bed with a clean conscious. The Palestinian cause is nothing but a schoolar example of how it goes when a refugee question goes over the top. This is just how Europe handles domestic and foreign culture collisions. The terrorists has much to learn from the Palestinian cause. The jews will never have peace as long as Europe and U.S keeps up with these double standards. I feel pitty with the jews, there is alot of talks about defeating the anti semitism, but infact that is just empty words as with everything else in this world. The world leaders, as the media will serve us the pictures that suits their agenda untill the very end, and nothing gona change that fact. We are all fooled and by argue in favour for or against my point of views in this matter, wont change anything. The movie was a real eye opener, but many more should see it in Europe.

Peace:
Doc.S
:viking:

Back