Thor & Odin

tomtom22

Chief Engineer
Thor, the Viking God of Thunder, and his dad, Odin, were up in Valhalla, when suddenly Thor said to Odin, "It's been a long time now. I really need to have sex."

Odin stood and pondered for a while before replying, "Go to Earth, O Thor, and find thyself what they call a 'lady of joy' and treat her to your manly pleasures."

And this Thor did. The next day, he came back up to see Odin, and took him of the previous night's events. "Dad," he said, grinning from ear to ear. "It was wonderful. This blonde woman and I had passionate sex 37 times."

"37 times!" exclaimed Odin. "That poor woman! Mere mortals cannot endure such treatment. You must go and apologize this instant!"

So Thor went back down to Earth and found the aforementioned blonde prostitute, saying, "I'm sorry about last night, but you see, I'm Thor..."

"You're Thor?" shouted the girl. "You're Thor? What about me? I'm tho thor I can't thpeak and can hardly pith!"

:roll:

Nice one!

Not to throw a wrench in it or anything but Odin was Thor's father - not his buddy as I'm sure Redleg would tell you. Joke still works if you use "his dad" instead of "his pal" though. Yeah, yeah, I know, nitpicking, but hey, gotta keep those young 'uns informed. ;)

Charge 7 said:
Nice one!

Not to throw a wrench in it or anything but Odin was Thor's father - not his buddy as I'm sure Redleg would tell you. Joke still works if you use "his dad" instead of "his pal" though. Yeah, yeah, I know, nitpicking, but hey, gotta keep those young 'uns informed. ;)

Made change as suggested.

Back