Who thinks im a drunk?

Who thinks im a drunk

• I dont

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
LOL.

Well big question,

I finish my exams today and I need you guys advice,

should I wet my lips and induldge in the tasting of alcohol and the drinking of Guinness or should I stay sober go home and come to college early tomorrow and finish my projects before the 4o'clock deadline?????????

:?:

finsh the projects, then get absolutely-off-your tits drunk!!!

i can highly reccommend it!!!

"I finish my exams today and I need you guys advice"

That tells enough! Just give up yourself for king alcohol's command 8)

"should I wet my lips and induldge in the tasting of alcohol and the drinking of Guinness or should I stay sober go home and come to college early tomorrow and finish my projects before the 4o'clock deadline?????????"

Too late, you missed. Just go drinking.

finsh the projects, then get absolutely-off-your tits drunk!!!

i can highly reccommend it!!!

Getting them done now.

Il be on my tits tonight

:rambo: :cheers:

Hold on were in for a liquid ride

:m1:

The frist group of lads are finish.

Il be finish any hour now!!

Wont have to come in tomorrow hopefully.

:cheers:

beardo said:
^^^ lol what has she been banned for?

HA HA but i'm back...........maybe its my cheeky yet cute smile???

But i am back...............revived and being good so i got a zip on it!!! from now lol

wheres my fav drunk paddy too?

Funny man arent you!!

Your English arent you? You must have been a tosspot at some stage, LOL

No realy you must be one all the time

Hahahahahha, pretty funny....

Well, I'll be drunk tomorrow..that's for sure....gonna Partay'!!!!! My girlfriend and I are going to this new place....we'll see what happends!!!! lol...

Tequila....here I come :wink:

Hahahahahha, pretty funny....

Well, I'll be drunk tomorrow..that's for sure....gonna Partay'!!!!! My girlfriend and I are going to this new place....we'll see what happends!!!! lol...

Tequila....here I come :wink:

Tequila ? Ouch.

Make sure you leave your car key with someone. For starters. Other keys on two-person sec handling :)

Rattler

Tequila ? Ouch.

Make sure you leave your car key with someone. For starters. Other keys on two-person sec handling :)

Rattler

oh, yes ...my brother usually picks my girlfriend and I up...hahahhahahhaa, yes I would never drink and drive :) We'll be safe....Gracias, Rattler :)

Mira (look) Rattler I didnt drive!!!!! LOL, yay!!!! lol. and yes....My Alocohol level is WAYYYYY UP!!...hahahhahaha..sorry :) *giggles*

picture1269.jpg

Last edited:
Back