thinking of joining the USMC.

Suddenly I feel like an elderly man :coffee:
My girl friend had a hysterical fit of laughter when I showed her this post :(

Well, it's time for my morning nap :sleep:

Got ya covered Bootneck!

220px-Geritol_tonic.jpg

buy_ensure.jpg

walker_rental_orlando.jpg.jpg

Always a pleasure to help out Real Marines.

Thanks 03, You are indeed a brother.

When in need - call USMC.
Semper Fi bro :D

Last edited:
Nah, they are just good friends:p
Strictly business!
I´m this forums unofficial CIMIC officer :smil:

And young girls is not something I as Bootneck are interested in.
We are in fact the chivalrous type who will guard the Virtue of all young maidens :angel:

Strictly business!

We are in fact the chivalrous type who will guard the Virtue of all young maidens :angel:
"when pigs fly"

Strictly business!

And my bum is a kipper.:p

Let's see if KJ has a Viking background.

The Vikings had long hair and beard. They never took a bath. They ate and drank like pigs and committed adultery throughout the day. They fought like mad men. They spoke a funny language.

Yep, sure sounds like KJ. ;-)

Except the hair is blonde that description were rather spot on I´d have to confess...:angel:

KJ sends..

I had to take a few Lee Enfield Rifles to be proofed at the London Proof House, thankfully I took my son along who was about 4 years old at the time, who has blonde hair and blue eyes (from the wife's side) while I had very dark hair and brown eyes.

The proof master said that it would take two or three days to get the rifles proofed, I said, "Aww common I came from Essex to get here." Then my son piped up to the proof master, "Hello Sir, my name is Michael." The proof master looked at my son and said, "That's what I like to see, blonde hair and blue eyes, not like you, you F^&%ing blackhead! Take your son for breakfast and come back in two hours, I'll have them proofed by then!"

I'm back here...quite busy searching for information about going to the US
when I ask for professional advice in my country about joining the US Army , especially the USMC, they said this is impossible, and 100percent unsuccessful.Any ideas ? I don't really agree with my consultant about this.

ah, I almost forget to tell you about myself:
about health requirement, I have reached the standards.
height: 60 in, 5 ft
weigh: 100 lb
3 miles run: ~20mins (my lastest record)
eyes: shortsighted (L 4.5 - R 5.0 dioptres.)

Military enlistment requires highschool diploma, if I graduated from college, wouldn't it be possible to join the army ?

Last edited:
Back