Thinking about joining and in georgia?

noobkins

I just enlisted, my ship date is in about 7 months.

If anyone else is interested and in georgia shoot me a message:

I can help you study for the ASVAB(I got a 82) and answer various other questions.
And help with PT etc.
You could also go to boot with me(Marine buddy program).

Mutual relationship; I help you, you put me down as the referral and I make rank

:m16:

Edit: this is MARINES btw

Last edited:
I just enllisted in GA,My ship date after my graduation from high school, but im kinda sorry Noobkins, I kinda already have a buddy. But talk to your recruiter about functions that require poolees, mine keeps me busy getting names for him. Basiclly hit your friends with no plans or direction right now up, they are usually the best canditates for joing the Corps(my high school has provided lots of em).

O and for PT, I kinda just run on my own and do wieghts (athletic not body building) I lay off the sodas, and work on pullups at school,and dips to. Basiclly work on your run times and your pullups the most, wieghts and tons of pt help but are kinda not manditory. Check with your recruiter on IST standards and also if you have already been to MEPS then look in your welcome aboard package, you find that little book will have your Marine PFT standards somewhere in there to.

Just let me know if you need anymore advice and I will be glad to help.

Back