Do you think a virgin wife is important?

Do you mind if your wife is not a virgin?

• Total voters
Are you a Virgin ?????? Do you expect your wife to some thing you are not???? If she is a virgin whats wrong with her?????

LOL....well isn't that a nice question to ask. Just because I'm a virgin doesn't mean something is wrong with me. I just don't want to jump into every guys bed.

Peddler, Peddler, Peddler of COURSE there is something wrong with us.

Geez girl. We are not up with the times at all. We really should have two or three STDs by now and maybe have had a baby in H.S.

Damn it. We are such freaks of nature.

;)

Peddler, Peddler, Peddler of COURSE there is something wrong with us.

Geez girl. We are not up with the times at all. We really should have two or three STDs by now and maybe have had a baby in H.S.

Damn it. We are such freaks of nature.;)

HOLY CRAP YOUR RIGHT! We are strange! :crybaby: I need to go and find a guy quick!!!!

We need to start a support group and call ourselves the Unicorns (A fabled creature symbolic of virginity ) :D

Because a girl chooses to remain a virgin until SHE decides otherwise does not mean that she lacks the opportunity. They are often those who are the most chased. It doesn't mean they are missing out, it means they are strong enough not to follow the crowd and be influenced by agendas other than their own. Why should they bow to the egos of us guys?

I'm all for the Unicorn group Peddler! :D

Actually, when I get around to having sex I really don't want to be forced to have a condom between [us].

Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should. (If all these openings are here for condoms and the pill how come two major STDs are at the highest ever recorded history in the United States? I'll tell you why, casual sex, and many mult partners).

Because a girl chooses to remain a virgin until SHE decides otherwise does not mean that she lacks the opportunity. They are often those who are the most chased. It doesn't mean they are missing out, it means they are strong enough not to follow the crowd and be influenced by agendas other than their own. Why should they bow to the egos of us guys?
I heart you. Thank you very much.

TOG: There is more to having sex than just actually having sex. Though with your age I don't expect you to understand that. I can't speak for Peddler, but a big reason I didn't have sex in high school (and am choosing not to still) is because I see the idiotic way women run around crying after their boyfriend or sex partner didn't call them 3 times in one day. I also know that many of my girlfriends have never had an orgasm. I am aware that isn't the end-all-be-all reason to having sex, but it's kind of...um important? (And yes, TOG, that isn't a problem on your side of the fence - I'm talking about us ladies).

Your comments remind me of these comments on growth and if you are ready to have sex?
1. "You mean you've never done it?!"
2. "I lost it when I was twelve."
3. "Yeah, I've had sex loads of times."
4. "You're a virgin, you wouldn't understand."
5. No one'll be interested in you if they hear you're frigid."
6. It's amazing - you don't know what you're missing."

I actually blogged about this a couple days ago, I didn't feel it was appropriate to post here, but now that you are posting links to condoms and the pill I thought I better post a website that is a bit more anti-casual sex.

I'm all for the Unicorn group Peddler! :D

TOG: There is more to having sex than just actually having sex. Though with your age I don't expect you to understand that. I can't speak for Peddler, but a big reason I didn't have sex in high school (and am choosing not to still) is because I see the idiotic way women run around crying after their boyfriend or sex partner didn't call them 3 times in one day. I also know that many of my girlfriends have never had an orgasm. I am aware that isn't the end-all-be-all reason to having sex, but it's kind of...um important? (And yes, TOG, that isn't a problem on your side of the fence - I'm talking about us ladies).

All right Unicorn group here we come! :D

No...no.. Pixie you pretty much nailed it right on the head for me also. I didn't want to be one of those girl that sleeps with a guy, then sits on the bed, and stares at the phone. Or to have sex, then have the relationship go stale. I'm wanting a love that is real and not just 2 months long! I am not willing to throw it all away, for a one night stand either.Don't get me wrong, I like to have my fun just as much as anyone. But I'm not willing to have sex just because the guy gives me a guilt trip or cuz "Thats what everybody is doing".<----Dumb excuse, by the way!
I want to find a delicious looking guy that knows that I am darn precious! Give me that guy and I won't have a problem. ;)

And THANK YOU Del Boy I'm glad somebody appreciates the 'torment' Pixie and I are going threw waiting for that right guy! :D ;)

:bravo:.............................

Virginity not important

As Mae West once famously said.."Why all the issue about a little piece of tissue?"

As long as this thread is zombified I might as well add one thing:

I totally agree with you all when you say true love is the most important thing. The attitude a lot of my peers take towards sex is totally casual - they consider their job done as soon as they get laid. I find this disgusting; I won't even consider someone unless I feel they are an awesome person. But I still say it's not very important that your spouse be a virgin... even though I would personally prefer one. It is sadly an unrealistic wish these days.

But I still say it's not very important that your spouse be a virgin... even though I would personally prefer one. It is sadly an unrealistic wish these days.

I would also prefer a virgin man...hahahahhahaha!!! right...like if theres any left...Besides, a person isn't made up of whether they are still a "virgin" or not...what if you get what you want and the person is crummy??? then you're stuck w/ a virginless idiot..no thanks.. lol.

Is Redleg paying Sky to keep this forum alive?? :p

Hahahahahahaa!! I wish...no "dinero" here...damn...

Last edited:
Back