Do you think a virgin wife is important?

Do you mind if your wife is not a virgin?

• Total voters
OMG thats right! Imagine that, how friggin silly.

You would never know then would you, why the :cen: would you want it back!

Damn. :crybaby:

OMG thats right! Imagine that, how friggin silly.

You would never know then would you, why the :cen: would you want it back!

Damn. :crybaby:

Many young immigrant girls in Oslo, Norway, had their virginity restored when they were told by their parents they had found her a man in their country of origin (planned marriage). I recall it was one of the cheapest plastical surgery operations available at several clinics until the case was printed in big capital letters on the frontpage in two major newspapers (weekend editions).
Some time later and none of the clinics openly admits this practice, but everything is still possible if you ask in a quiet corner.

A girl can loose her virginity in several ways, not just by sexual activity, but certain social communities in this part of the world don't accept that...

Damn arrh god no, remind me not to go to Norway.

Thats just wrong.

If she has lost it cause of something else other than sex. Its still wrong to force woman to put their bodies through that to please the rest of the community, to please their future husbands.

Have they no idea what that does to the girl, the emotional scars alone must be bad. Let alone the physical ones. What if they blotch it up, backyard hecks. Damn its like something out of the middle ages. :-(

Wouldn't a better title for the poll be "Do you think a virgin spouse is important?"

After all, this forum has both male and female members.

Your statement could also be interpreted by intelligence-challenged individuals to imply that its okay for males to not be virgins at marriage, but females should be.

Semantics ARE an important part of the language, that can be used to get both into and out of trouble.

For the poll, I picked it doesn't matter.

Most people marry after having been in a handful of serious relationships. Right or wrong, sex is often a part of serious relationships. Neither my wife nor I were virgins when we met, nor when we married.

I am sure that both of us are a little interested in the depths of other relationships the other has had, but we both know that asking those kinds of questions are only likely to cause trouble in our relationship, so it is simply never discussed.

We focus on the fact that only relationship worth discussing is our own, and that has led to exactly zero problems to date.

In short, let the past lie.

Wouldn't a better title for the poll be "Do you think a virgin spouse is important?"

After all, this forum has both male and female members.

Your statement could also be interpreted by intelligence-challenged individuals to imply that its okay for males to not be virgins at marriage, but females should be.

Semantics ARE an important part of the language, that can be used to get both into and out of trouble.

For the poll, I picked it doesn't matter.

Most people marry after having been in a handful of serious relationships. Right or wrong, sex is often a part of serious relationships. Neither my wife nor I were virgins when we met, nor when we married.

I am sure that both of us are a little interested in the depths of other relationships the other has had, but we both know that asking those kinds of questions are only likely to cause trouble in our relationship, so it is simply never discussed.

We focus on the fact that only relationship worth discussing is our own, and that has led to exactly zero problems to date.

In short, let the past lie.

Very well said. I will add that more people should take more time to consider whom they are sleeping with and why, as they are sleeping with everyone their partner has. Sex is nothing compared to when there is true love involved.

I don't think virginity is important at all. In fact, if you're both experienced in pleasuring others the sex will be much better for the both of you.

That being said, I'm a totally non-religious 18 year old who's never experienced true romantic love, at least in the emotional sense.

Last edited:
I don't think virginity is important at all. In fact, if you're both experienced in pleasuring others the sex will be much better for the both of you.
Gee, isn't that nice.

Morals are down the drain with these kinds of views. Heaven forbid one actually WAITS for love or even something that will mean more than a one night stand.

I don't think virginity is important in the sense that a female has to be holding herself for one man. (For myself I feel more like that, but that is a personal issue). I however do think it's something that shouldn't be thrown to the wind, and yes, it would be nicer if more men and women actually cared enough for themselves not to screw everyone they bring home from the bar. (Not to mention a huge rise of STDs in the United States).

Being a virgin has nothing to do with being boring in bed or not knowing the layout of a partner's body. I'm a virgin and I'm WAY more open to sexual conversations and future varieties than many of my married and sexually promiscuous friends. And if I do say so myself I doubt I will suck in bed when I do get around to having some fun.

Last edited:
I'm not saying you should bed everyone who shows a passing interest in you, I'm just saying it's probably better if you have true love AND sexual experience. That would be pretty amazing.

Expecting virginity is Victorian. Enforcing virginity, as in some parts of the world today, is heathenistic. But you're right about the STDs being a much greater threat today than in the past. I personally find virginity an admiral quality in male and female, it is a sacrifice of sorts in today's youth culture.

Gee, isn't that nice.

Morals are down the drain with these kinds of views. Heaven forbid one actually WAITS for love or even something that will mean more than a one night stand.

I don't think virginity is important in the sense that a female has to be holding herself for one man. (For myself I feel more like that, but that is a personal issue). I however do think it's something that shouldn't be thrown to the wind, and yes, it would be nicer if more men and women actually cared enough for themselves not to screw everyone they bring home from the bar. (Not to mention a huge rise of STDs in the United States).

Being a virgin has nothing to do with being boring in bed or not knowing the layout of a partner's body. I'm a virgin and I'm WAY more open to sexual conversations and future varieties than many of my married and sexually promiscuous friends. And if I do say so myself I doubt I will suck in bed when I do get around to having some fun.

I totally agree with Pixie on this. Just because I haven't had sex yet. Doesn't mean that I'm an idiot about sex! Like some think... Or that I have a lack of offers! I just find that I would rather wait for the right one, then to just do it cuz he might say he loves me.

With that being said virginity isn't a need in my future spouse. Just because I am doesn't mean I wouldn't marry the guy because he wasn't. I think it would be wrong to say it was a must.

Girls - after 50 years, 5 children, 11 grandchildren, a life full of music, sport and fun and a great lasting loving relationship, I must say that I agree with your attitudes. Respect.

Girls - after 50 years, 5 children, 11 grandchildren, a life full of music, sport and fun and a great lasting loving relationship, I must say that I agree with your attitudes. Respect.

Well, thank you! :D

Last edited:
P.S. - Though I don't really care if a girl is a virgin or not, if she has the restraint to remain one until marriage, it certainly shows she is of admirable character.

Are you a Virgin ?????? Do you expect your wife to some thing you are not???? If she is a virgin whats wrong with her?????

Back