Do you think a virgin wife is important? - Page 7

View Poll Results :Do you mind if your wife is not a virgin?
Yes, I mind 19 22.89%
No, I don't 34 40.96%
Whether yes or no, it doesn't bother me. 30 36.14%
Voters: 83. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

November 4th, 2004  
irishgal

im sure all ye fellas would agree when i say that if your getting married to someone you really really love whether or not she is a virgin wouldnt be important as you love her for who she is and not what she has done
November 4th, 2004  
larsrq

What does it matter? The important thing is if you love her or not.. I really don't see the point to know if she is a virgin or not.
November 5th, 2004  
Patriot_1989tobeyond

Hey Jason, GOTR, I like the way you two think. What I cant understand is why the sex issue has moved to "was it consentual" rather than "are they married or not" It shouldnt have to be that way. Besides, why not have a girl to just hang out with, or do responsble stuff? my gf and I did that all the time and were perfectly happy. Now ive moved over to girls just being friends and not "girlfriends". Girls are people, not just for doing dumb stuff with. makes no sense to be doing stuff that you arent supposed to do, morally or mentally. No doubt stuff like that can screw you up in the head.
--
Boots
November 5th, 2004  
USAFAUX2004

Virgin is a very old concept, by the time im ready to get married, i dont think people will even know what virgin means
November 5th, 2004  
mandi

i think its really nice to see that not all guys expect a girl to be that experienced when she gets married...theres too much pressure exerted by too many guys out there to have sex... its good to see not all guys think that the only way a relationship can work is if theres sex...way to be you guys!
November 5th, 2004  
USAFAUX2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandi
i think its really nice to see that not all guys expect a girl to be that experienced when she gets married...theres too much pressure exerted by too many guys out there to have sex... its good to see not all guys think that the only way a relationship can work is if theres sex...way to be you guys!
Wait we don't? I mean isn't it good if the guys except the fact that she has expirience? This whole tread is aout sex, and most people say that they don't care if their wife had sex before.
November 5th, 2004  
Joe252

I would care, I rather be the one taking my wifes virginity then some bum that just got out of high school
November 5th, 2004  
mandi

Quote:
mandi wrote:

Wait we don't? I mean isn't it good if the guys except the fact that she has expirience? This whole tread is aout sex, and most people say that they don't care if their wife had sex before.
thats great, but i believe i said its good to know not all guys EXPECT a girl to have experience....not ACCEPT it if she does have expereince...and some people have said it would be nice to marry a virgin
November 5th, 2004  
SHERMAN

No.

There are far more important things.
November 5th, 2004  
Hegario

Sherman's absolutely right

I couldn't care less if my future wife-to-be was a virgin.