Do you think a virgin wife is important?

Do you mind if your wife is not a virgin?

• Total voters
A virgin :? Ooooh no no no no...... She wouldn´t have anything or anyone to compare with, that would suck even more then the pain. One virgin was enough for me. 8) I couldnt stand to break it. My heart was not clean enough for such a movement. Experiance is better then 10 virgins in a row I can promiss you guys that. But taking consider that I am not an american in my country virgins is not something highly rated because we dont have that no-sex-untill marriged stuff over here in generall. And people seems to be okey anyway so...... But on the same time - The experiances can be something else then good for ex-virgins. I think I leave that to the ladies to be honest. You dont want to loose it to a prick do you? :lol:

Cheers:
Doc.S
:viking:

dougal:

You living in your own little Ireland there? The man was outcast from the parish and lucky if he wasnt tared and feathered! Not patted on the back a bought a pint for his troubles. What were ya smoking when you wrote that? Congrats on the engagment. He in GMIT too?

haven't u ever seen the Magdiline sisters? its a true story! in case u haven't its about women who got pregnant or had sex before marriage and if found out they were put in an institute run by nuns and were 'punished to redeme their sin of sex before marriage' one girl was raped by a man and they 'punished her' another just flirted and was put in becase even though she didn't do any thing (and i quote) 'she wanted to' its a fact its not exagurated on women and sufferers of this even rang in the radio confirming it, and wrote to news papers,

if u didn't no this went on back in ireland years ago then u must have been living in dreamland for the past ten years or so that it emerged ! its old news at this stage !

if u didn't no this went on back in ireland years ago then u must have been living in dreamland for the past ten years or so that it emerged ! its old news at this stage !

Your right it is old news!! Thats my point!!

Now weve got girl power!!! :lol:

Tell me if you had a kid and had to work would you leave the baby with with an all male child minder? Think about it deeply

Missileer said:
Now why would you be unwilling to ponder a biological fact? I would like to hear your views on life, I would really be interested. I'm like the Government, "I'm here to help you". :D

It's a biological fact that you are assuming has moral implications. That is what I find ridiculous to ponder. I am sure there are reasons that the hymen exists, and they are not necessarily affiliated with proof of virginity. You are assuming that our biological construction has to do with some moral code. I am assuming that it doesn't.

Re: Virginity

Missileer said:
I think the fact that one's mate has had prior sexual experiences is more important to the male of the species. I'm not sure where the difference started, whether naturally or by societal influences.
I am quite sure that the original idea of virginity prior to marriage was one that was expected of both parties, at least from a religious aspect. Most religions seem to have wording within their system of belief that would indicate the coming together of two persons sexually to then be a formation of the marital and familial bond.

Missileer said:
I think the only reason that I would be upset by my wife/fiance not being virgin is if I were to be compared to him by her or be consulted by him as to whether she still liked this or that in bed. I'm not sure that a woman would feel that strongly about such circumstances.
My my my, aren't we a bit insecure there? I don't think that sexual comparisons are something for a person to worry about if the person who they are sexually involved with has an emotional bond with them. Emotions felt by a woman during sex far override the skill level of the partner. (at least from what I know to be true) I think women do actually fret over that a bit more than men. If you notice, women seem to be far more curious about a man's past...then most men are about a woman's. A man's sexual and emotional past can have a much more profound affect on a woman than men seem to realize.

Missilier...I noticed your age in your profile. And I assume you married. If something were to happen (god forbid) and you found yourself single would you then spend the remainder of your life alone? Or would you have to accept the fact that a woman within your age range would more than likely be sexually experienced? And would you be able to keep that from bothering you?

I believe when it comes down to it, it is all moral values and preference. Sure, if you want your first time with your partner to be painful as hell, thats fine. But that also would hold some significance to you, and that wouldn't be your view on it. Then again, some want to know whats going on, and know how to "do it right".

I say if you are in love, yeah it may hurt, but there isn't such thing as bad sex.

There is no need to criticize others opinions, because they formed their opinion the same way we did.

if i had a baby whether the childminder was male or female wouldn't come into it, sure that would be sexist. i would never leave my child with some stranger.

I respect people that have that much conviction to abstain from sex untill marriage, I however have no wish to do so.

Re: Virginity

Courtenay said:
Missileer said:
I think the fact that one's mate has had prior sexual experiences is more important to the male of the species. I'm not sure where the difference started, whether naturally or by societal influences.
I am quite sure that the original idea of virginity prior to marriage was one that was expected of both parties, at least from a religious aspect. Most religions seem to have wording within their system of belief that would indicate the coming together of two persons sexually to then be a formation of the marital and familial bond.

Missileer said:
I think the only reason that I would be upset by my wife/fiance not being virgin is if I were to be compared to him by her or be consulted by him as to whether she still liked this or that in bed. I'm not sure that a woman would feel that strongly about such circumstances.
My my my, aren't we a bit insecure there? I don't think that sexual comparisons are something for a person to worry about if the person who they are sexually involved with has an emotional bond with them. Emotions felt by a woman during sex far override the skill level of the partner. (at least from what I know to be true) I think women do actually fret over that a bit more than men. If you notice, women seem to be far more curious about a man's past...then most men are about a woman's. A man's sexual and emotional past can have a much more profound affect on a woman than men seem to realize.

Missilier...I noticed your age in your profile. And I assume you married. If something were to happen (god forbid) and you found yourself single would you then spend the remainder of your life alone? Or would you have to accept the fact that a woman within your age range would more than likely be sexually experienced? And would you be able to keep that from bothering you?

My wife and I were dating in High School, she was a Junior and I was a Sophomore. We dated and later started "going steady" for all you old folks. We were married 42 years ago this past October 20th. I've loved her all that time and will not consider another relationship if she goes first. I don't expect the same of her because she is a people person and I'm not so she needs interaction with others more than I. Just a little aside for you. When we were married about a year, we didn't have much money because I was still in the service and we had a baby. It cost twenty-five cents to go to the movie on base and she wanted to see "Viva Las Vegas" so for a week or more I took "walks" and gathered pop bottles and sold them to a grocery on the way home. We saw the movie and I never let her know to this day where the money came from. If she did, she never mentioned it. :)

Missilier, that is such a sweet story! You have managed to have what most of the world dreams of having, and that is real love. Congrats to the two of you....it's a beautiful thing.

what?????

Ok people sex is sooooooooo over rated at the end of the day now. I mean if your not experienced your self then maybe a virgin bride or husband will satisfy you.

But sex these days is like 40% of a relationship................if you don't match sexually you ain't gonan get on for the better..........people that say opposite of that are just fooling themselves!

In a way its greed wanting a virgin for your wife..............your taking something that no one has had, which i can see the point, but look beyond that you already have something that no one else will have............that persons heart, body and soul...............to me thats morte important than being a virgin

Wow, this is a sensitive topic, Kinda funny , here all of us are disccusing things about or related to mass sluaghter of men women and children(ie:war) withour emotion.

But when it come to asking if you think you wife should be a virgin, some of us are left scratching our heads,and possibley aplualed!

Virgin wife, arrh well that didn't happen for my second husband. :?

But my first husband yeah, :love:, but really it puts a lot stress on the guy, but someone has to do it, and I prefered it to be a man that belonged to me not someone who was going to shot through.

Not that I remember it. It was to long ago. :coffee:

Virgin wife, arrh well that didn't happen for my second husband. :?

But my first husband yeah, :love:, but really it puts a lot stress on the guy, but someone has to do it, and I prefered it to be a man that belonged to me not someone who was going to shot through.

Not that I remember it. It was to long ago. :coffee:

What she said, except the part about not remembering it. LOL I remember like it was yesterday. Honestly, the fact that I've been married twice seems to be a bigger turn-off to most men than whether or not I'm a virgin.

What she said, except the part about not remembering it. LOL I remember like it was yesterday. Honestly, the fact that I've been married twice seems to be a bigger turn-off to most men than whether or not I'm a virgin.

LMAO! Sevens it was a long time ago and there was alot of :cheers: going on, remembering I got married was the biggest thing.

See honey I have the opposite problem, men I find like it, and being a nurse don't help.

Such as example tonight I was on yahoo this guy started talking and then holy mother of god he flicks his webcam on, arrh needless to say he was wearing no pants!

Like don't I see enough in one day :bang:

Yeah my life is never dull.

But on the other side of the coin I really don't want a virgin man either, and since I go for older guys I don't think I would come across one.

Such as example tonight I was on yahoo this guy started talking and then holy mother of god he flicks his webcam on, arrh needless to say he was wearing no pants!

Stream-save-distribute.... :angel:

For me the question is a non topic, when people reach a certain age the chances of children from previous relationship is high unless you seek strickt religious communities which I am not part of. Being a broadminded person I respect the past of other people, in this case a sexual life, and for me it doesn't matter - HOWEVER it does matter if the person do have STD which the proper protection and solution has to be seeked out before progress in the relationship.

Last edited:
Back