Do you think a virgin wife is important?

Do you mind if your wife is not a virgin?

• Total voters
im sure all ye fellas would agree when i say that if your getting married to someone you really really love whether or not she is a virgin wouldnt be important as you love her for who she is and not what she has done

What does it matter? The important thing is if you love her or not.. I really don't see the point to know if she is a virgin or not.

Hey Jason, GOTR, I like the way you two think. What I cant understand is why the sex issue has moved to "was it consentual" rather than "are they married or not" It shouldnt have to be that way. Besides, why not have a girl to just hang out with, or do responsble stuff? my gf and I did that all the time and were perfectly happy. Now ive moved over to girls just being friends and not "girlfriends". Girls are people, not just for doing dumb stuff with. makes no sense to be doing stuff that you arent supposed to do, morally or mentally. No doubt stuff like that can screw you up in the head.

Virgin is a very old concept, by the time im ready to get married, i dont think people will even know what virgin means

i think its really nice to see that not all guys expect a girl to be that experienced when she gets married...theres too much pressure exerted by too many guys out there to have sex... its good to see not all guys think that the only way a relationship can work is if theres sex...way to be you guys!

mandi said:
i think its really nice to see that not all guys expect a girl to be that experienced when she gets married...theres too much pressure exerted by too many guys out there to have sex... its good to see not all guys think that the only way a relationship can work is if theres sex...way to be you guys!

Wait we don't? I mean isn't it good if the guys except the fact that she has expirience? This whole tread is aout sex, and most people say that they don't care if their wife had sex before.

I would care, I rather be the one taking my wifes virginity then some bum that just got out of high school

mandi wrote:

Wait we don't? I mean isn't it good if the guys except the fact that she has expirience? This whole tread is aout sex, and most people say that they don't care if their wife had sex before.

thats great, but i believe i said its good to know not all guys EXPECT a girl to have experience....not ACCEPT it if she does have expereince...and some people have said it would be nice to marry a virgin

Joe252 said:
I would care, I rather be the one taking my wifes virginity then some bum that just got out of high school

how do u no it would be "a bum out of high school" it could have been a guy she really cared about in the past! sex before marriage in an old fashioned thing to frown upon. i have sex with my boyf and i enjoy every second of it ha ha ha ha! :twisted:

i think this has a lot to do with society and peoples increasing need for a "quick fix" people these days seem to want sex without having any sort of commitment
what i find intersting is that if a guy is sexually active with more than one females, (not necessarily at the same time) he is put on a pedestal as an example of " a good guy" whereas if ia girl has a couple of one night stands, she is labeled "easy" and is less respected.
i have a girlfriend, but i dont think it will last as she seems to only physically want me, there is no emotional attachment or anything. this is sad, but, at the end of the day, i am going to abstain until i find someone who wants a serious relationship not the "love" that teenagers experience
for me, raised as a christian, i am looking for someone who shares the same values and morals as me. i am not saying that non christian females wont share these ideals, but, from expereince, i am more likely to find the girl i want in this sort of environment.

sex isn't a big deal anyway! whats the big thing if she did have sex before marriage, u can love someone before marrying them, sex is simply an act of love, some people think of it as dirty, its not, modern society is a lot more open about it these days. its not the naughty, dirty act people were once ashamed of, its called society maturing!

shouldn't be a big deal anyway!

my sig or avatar won't show up :( and i have met the required size for avatars

Give me a shout one of the days and Il show ya how to do it.

I think sex can be a big deal. And posible to be dangerous too!!

Back