Do you think a virgin wife is important? - Page 4

View Poll Results :Do you mind if your wife is not a virgin?
Yes, I mind 19 22.89%
No, I don't 34 40.96%
Whether yes or no, it doesn't bother me. 30 36.14%
Voters: 83. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

September 4th, 2004  
AFSteliga

Personally, I don't really care if she's a virgin or not. As long as she doesn't have any STD's, I'm a happy camper.
September 4th, 2004  
SOT_II

Then it shouldn't matter one way or another if she is a virgin or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyontheRight
Marrige does not revolve around sex, as our idiot culture so likes to think
September 5th, 2004  
Darkmb101

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCdt Steliga
Personally, I don't really care if she's a virgin or not. As long as she doesn't have any STD's, I'm a happy camper.
same here...i'm a talking paradox in this thread. I tend to walk on the borderline in most things in life.
--
Boots
September 5th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

Alright, I understand where everyone is coming from. I'm staying away from this topic... it makes me feel kinda guilty....
September 5th, 2004  
godofthunder9010

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCadet142
Alright, I understand where everyone is coming from. I'm staying away from this topic... it makes me feel kinda guilty....
What, you haven't heard of being a "born again" virgin??
September 5th, 2004  
GuyontheRight

Just to make this clear, I dont mean to sound like Im coming off as an individual who takes a harlined, white and black stance on the issue. However, I think as a teenager In today's day In age, Ive earned a right to form the opinions that our mine based on my experiences.
September 6th, 2004  
SAINT

my opinion is: virginity is precious and sacred (male or female).. what you do with your virginity is up to you and your philosophy of life.

but there will be consequences or regret, or probably happiness later...
September 6th, 2004  
CMA2

Too much about virginity, not a big issue contemplating marraige.
September 8th, 2004  
GUNNER

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent driller

...It shows patience, too. One needs patience to raise kids

LOL..... amen on that one!

I think it's great that people decide to wait till marriage, it shows alot of respect for yourself and partner

GUNNER
September 8th, 2004  
Caffeine

This is an interesting debate. I used to say it depends on how you were raised ETC ETC. However my brother and I have completely different perspectives. My brother believes he should wait for Ms. Right and hope that her first name isn't Always. I will offer my take on this topic. When you get married you want to find someone you want to spend your life with. We all want that special someone. However it isn't just emotional, I would not want to get married to someone who I was blind to "physically." When I say compatable I don't mean exactly alike. A relationship like many friendships NEEDS conflict to survive. It is just a fact. I am not saying all out WAR here but a certain amount of objectivity is healthy. I also believe that I am young man, 24, my brother is 19. He has no VICES in which I complement in regularly on. However when you are young you have a kind of get out of jail free care so to speak. This is when society expects you to screw up, and learn from your mistakes. Because when he reaches 35-40 years old I think he may look back and wish he had done more with his youth. I am not saying doing stupid stuff but living life a little.

As far as the Virgin wife goes I would not want to have one. Unless of course that love bug bit me and I fell head over heels for her. You can't explain love but hey it happens. I would not want one for the reason that I want to be absolutely sure that I was the perfect match for her Physically and emotionally. Now many people are different, then can go with not knowing but if a person is going to be a match for me they are going to have an insatiable curiosity and I would want it fulfilled prior to marriage.